PDA

View Full Version : License Cards Required!

Nancy Selleck
03-15-2005, 03:15 PM
License cards are required at Registration to enter races. Don't forget to bring it with you.

We have some new people working registration and they don't know who you are, so they'll ask to see your license card.

Thanks.

Nancy Selleck
03-15-2005, 03:15 PM
License cards are required at Registration to enter races. Don't forget to bring it with you.

We have some new people working registration and they don't know who you are, so they'll ask to see your license card.

Thanks.

TX_03_RC51
03-15-2005, 03:18 PM
Nancy, I mailed my completed Prov Nov pink form to you a couple weeks ago, and I haven't received my license card in the mail yet, what do I do for MSR?

TX_03_RC51
03-15-2005, 03:18 PM
Nancy, I mailed my completed Prov Nov pink form to you a couple weeks ago, and I haven't received my license card in the mail yet, what do I do for MSR?

Nancy Selleck
03-15-2005, 04:13 PM
I'll have it there in Registration.

Nancy Selleck
03-15-2005, 04:13 PM
I'll have it there in Registration.

TX_03_RC51
03-15-2005, 11:28 PM
Thanks Nancy

TX_03_RC51
03-15-2005, 11:28 PM
Thanks Nancy

Tony Wang
03-16-2005, 11:29 PM
What if you're still a Prov-Nov and don't have a card yet?

Tony Wang
03-16-2005, 11:29 PM
What if you're still a Prov-Nov and don't have a card yet?

TX_03_RC51
03-16-2005, 11:33 PM
You need your pink slip

TX_03_RC51
03-16-2005, 11:33 PM
You need your pink slip

Nancy Selleck
03-17-2005, 07:18 AM
The pink Temporary License IS your license until you complete your Prov Nov requirements.

If you're a Prov Nov you must have your pink Temporary License. If you're a Novice or Expert, you need to have your permanent license card.

At this time, there are only about 10 people who have not received either their temporary or permanent license card. Those will be available at the track this weekend.

If you've pre-entered, the license card will be in your pre-entry folder. If you haven't pre-entered, the license card will be in Registration.

Nancy Selleck
03-17-2005, 07:18 AM
The pink Temporary License IS your license until you complete your Prov Nov requirements.

If you're a Prov Nov you must have your pink Temporary License. If you're a Novice or Expert, you need to have your permanent license card.

At this time, there are only about 10 people who have not received either their temporary or permanent license card. Those will be available at the track this weekend.

If you've pre-entered, the license card will be in your pre-entry folder. If you haven't pre-entered, the license card will be in Registration.

toddcmra698
03-17-2005, 07:35 AM
Nancy,
Do i get a new card now that I got bumped up to Expert?or will whoever know the situation? ... Thanx Todd

toddcmra698
03-17-2005, 07:35 AM
Nancy,
Do i get a new card now that I got bumped up to Expert?or will whoever know the situation? ... Thanx Todd

Nancy Selleck
03-17-2005, 09:01 AM
New card will be in your pre-entry folder. Turn in your old one when you pick up your folder.

Nancy Selleck
03-17-2005, 09:01 AM
New card will be in your pre-entry folder. Turn in your old one when you pick up your folder.

redelk
03-21-2005, 03:17 PM
Have the Associate Member cards been sent yet? Not that it is not a big deal, but I have not received mine yet.

redelk
03-21-2005, 03:17 PM
Have the Associate Member cards been sent yet? Not that it is not a big deal, but I have not received mine yet.

Nancy Selleck
03-21-2005, 04:07 PM
They were mailed out on March 15th.

Nancy Selleck
03-21-2005, 04:07 PM
They were mailed out on March 15th.

03-21-2005, 04:26 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by Sherman McCoy:
Have the Associate Member cards been sent yet? Not that it is not a big deal, but I have not received mine yet. </div></div>hmm... I didn't realize the team nanny needed a membership card :p

03-21-2005, 04:26 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by Sherman McCoy:
Have the Associate Member cards been sent yet? Not that it is not a big deal, but I have not received mine yet. </div></div>hmm... I didn't realize the team nanny needed a membership card :p

redelk
03-21-2005, 06:48 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by David Nolden:
hmm... I didn't realize the team nanny needed a membership card :p </div></div>That's TEAM PIT BIT*H, Mr. Nolden. You should be happy they don't have me wearing a thong and carrying an umbrella. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

redelk
03-21-2005, 06:48 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by David Nolden:
hmm... I didn't realize the team nanny needed a membership card :p </div></div>That's TEAM PIT BIT*H, Mr. Nolden. You should be happy they don't have me wearing a thong and carrying an umbrella. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

03-22-2005, 09:22 AM
ugh... that's a mental picture I didn't need this morning... http://zx-10r.net/forum/images/smilies/smilies/puke.gif

btw... sorry for the threadjack Nancy http://zx-10r.net/forum/images/smilies/smilies/icon_redface.gif

03-22-2005, 09:22 AM
ugh... that's a mental picture I didn't need this morning... http://zx-10r.net/forum/images/smilies/smilies/puke.gif

btw... sorry for the threadjack Nancy http://zx-10r.net/forum/images/smilies/smilies/icon_redface.gif

redelk
03-23-2005, 06:53 PM
Got the card in yesterday's mail. Thank you, Nancy.

Only problem is that the Associate Member card does not fit in my wallet since the lamination makes it bigger than a "credit card" size. If I trim down the lamination to fit, it will expose the paper part of the card. Not to mention being jealous of the licensed members' cards in comparison. All the same, beggars can't be choosers and I'm just glad to have received it.

Thanks again for all that you and the BOD do for us. It does not go unnoticed and is very appreciated.

redelk
03-23-2005, 06:53 PM
Got the card in yesterday's mail. Thank you, Nancy.

Only problem is that the Associate Member card does not fit in my wallet since the lamination makes it bigger than a "credit card" size. If I trim down the lamination to fit, it will expose the paper part of the card. Not to mention being jealous of the licensed members' cards in comparison. All the same, beggars can't be choosers and I'm just glad to have received it.

Thanks again for all that you and the BOD do for us. It does not go unnoticed and is very appreciated.

Nancy Selleck
03-23-2005, 08:02 PM
Sherman, glad you got it. Last year was the first year that I even made Associate Membership cards, so before that you wouldn't have received anything at all. There's no need to carry it in your wallet unless you want to. Licensed riders need to carry their cards so they can register to race, but Associates don't need to show it for anything in particular.

Thanks for the kind words. See you at the track!

Nancy Selleck
03-23-2005, 08:02 PM
Sherman, glad you got it. Last year was the first year that I even made Associate Membership cards, so before that you wouldn't have received anything at all. There's no need to carry it in your wallet unless you want to. Licensed riders need to carry their cards so they can register to race, but Associates don't need to show it for anything in particular.

Thanks for the kind words. See you at the track!