PDA

View Full Version : Worlds luckiest man.

CYCLE 1
03-17-2005, 09:07 PM
Over the last few years my wife has increased the
amount of races that she attends. Now she not
only attends all the races but volunteers her time
to help the club. She recieved her associate
member card today.

Racing has never been as enjoyable as it is now
having my wife with me at the track. I think she
looks forward to going maybe more than I do, we
both enjoy the friendships we have built and the
atmosphere our club provides.

Bottom line my wife rocks. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

CYCLE 1
03-17-2005, 09:07 PM
Over the last few years my wife has increased the
amount of races that she attends. Now she not
only attends all the races but volunteers her time
to help the club. She recieved her associate
member card today.

Racing has never been as enjoyable as it is now
having my wife with me at the track. I think she
looks forward to going maybe more than I do, we
both enjoy the friendships we have built and the
atmosphere our club provides.

Bottom line my wife rocks. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

mnellis
03-17-2005, 09:41 PM
I got one of those too. Sure makes it nice. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

mnellis
03-17-2005, 09:41 PM
I got one of those too. Sure makes it nice. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Nick Dawson
03-17-2005, 11:03 PM
Whats the number for "good wife's r' us"?

Nick Dawson
03-17-2005, 11:03 PM
Whats the number for "good wife's r' us"?

TX_03_RC51
03-18-2005, 12:07 AM
555-1212

TX_03_RC51
03-18-2005, 12:07 AM
555-1212

burner42
03-18-2005, 07:43 AM
Until they build a mall next to our tracks my wife will never come out. Just kidding, she has actually attended a few races and is beginning to enjoy them. Our big vacation this summer is 2 weeks in California for Laguna Moto GP. We went last year, took some bikes and rode around the mountains, beaches etc... it was a blast and she loved it.
Myles

burner42
03-18-2005, 07:43 AM
Until they build a mall next to our tracks my wife will never come out. Just kidding, she has actually attended a few races and is beginning to enjoy them. Our big vacation this summer is 2 weeks in California for Laguna Moto GP. We went last year, took some bikes and rode around the mountains, beaches etc... it was a blast and she loved it.
Myles

Darnell Dorsey
03-18-2005, 08:30 AM
Scott, I didn't know you where married. I have to say it is alot more fun if you have someone to go with you. Texas World is a long way to go by yourself, I have done it alot in the past, but now I have my Debbie.
Debbie and I are not married yet but I am very lucky to have her.

Darnell

Darnell Dorsey
03-18-2005, 08:30 AM
Scott, I didn't know you where married. I have to say it is alot more fun if you have someone to go with you. Texas World is a long way to go by yourself, I have done it alot in the past, but now I have my Debbie.
Debbie and I are not married yet but I am very lucky to have her.

Darnell

cedestech
03-18-2005, 08:31 AM
You are truly blessed Scott.....

cedestech
03-18-2005, 08:31 AM
You are truly blessed Scott.....

toddcmra698
03-18-2005, 11:30 AM
My Wife won't miss a race......She knows i want her there and won't miss one....and she puts out alot and is hot LMAO

toddcmra698
03-18-2005, 11:30 AM
My Wife won't miss a race......She knows i want her there and won't miss one....and she puts out alot and is hot LMAO

Silverback
03-18-2005, 12:12 PM
Having a spouse/girlfriend/boyfriend(not that there's anything wrong with that)/significant other that loves you, supports you, and comes to the races even though it worries her, makes the victories sweeter and the losses easier to bear. It's better than a factory ride and damned sure lasts longer (except maybe for Darnell - past experiences only). It's also a comfort when you need someone to drive you the 8 hours from the ER in Granbury to your home in the Ozarks without discussing your intelligence.

Silverback
03-18-2005, 12:12 PM
Having a spouse/girlfriend/boyfriend(not that there's anything wrong with that)/significant other that loves you, supports you, and comes to the races even though it worries her, makes the victories sweeter and the losses easier to bear. It's better than a factory ride and damned sure lasts longer (except maybe for Darnell - past experiences only). It's also a comfort when you need someone to drive you the 8 hours from the ER in Granbury to your home in the Ozarks without discussing your intelligence.

Barry Nichols
03-18-2005, 02:41 PM
I have to chime in on this. My wife Roxana, who you all know as she distributes trophies at the end of each day, has gone to every race I have ever attended in the 10 years we have been together. In addition, whether it's hunting, fishing, 4-wheeling,
etc. She is there. Some might feel couples should have their own interests and spend some time apart.
Maybe so, for them, but for us the time we get to spend together is great. I would hope everybody could be so lucky.

Barry Nichols
03-18-2005, 02:41 PM
I have to chime in on this. My wife Roxana, who you all know as she distributes trophies at the end of each day, has gone to every race I have ever attended in the 10 years we have been together. In addition, whether it's hunting, fishing, 4-wheeling,
etc. She is there. Some might feel couples should have their own interests and spend some time apart.
Maybe so, for them, but for us the time we get to spend together is great. I would hope everybody could be so lucky.

tsalinas
03-18-2005, 03:23 PM
I hope that all of your "spouse/girlfriend/boyfriend(not that there's anything wrong with that)/significant other that loves you" has an opportunity to see this chain of posts. It's really encouraging to see you guys post your appreciation of their contributions and support to you and to your love of riding/racing.

tsalinas
03-18-2005, 03:23 PM
I hope that all of your "spouse/girlfriend/boyfriend(not that there's anything wrong with that)/significant other that loves you" has an opportunity to see this chain of posts. It's really encouraging to see you guys post your appreciation of their contributions and support to you and to your love of riding/racing.

Steve Breen
03-18-2005, 06:24 PM
WERD on all this - Dayna, you rule!!

(and she's always surfing around on this board)

Steve Breen
03-18-2005, 06:24 PM
WERD on all this - Dayna, you rule!!

(and she's always surfing around on this board)

Ryan Rutkowski
03-20-2005, 07:31 PM
I got one too. Now if I can keep her from beating me in our races together.

Ryan Rutkowski
03-20-2005, 07:31 PM
I got one too. Now if I can keep her from beating me in our races together.

Eric Falt
03-21-2005, 04:26 PM
I have to agree. I met Diane one week before a race in Cresson....in July when it was hot as hell. She passed the test that weekend and hasn't missed a race in 5 years. Not only does she attend, she works her butt off. I know sometimes it isn't easy putting up with me and through it all she still stays. I feel very fortunate to find a woman who supports one of my passions. Love is a wonderful thing! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Eric Falt
03-21-2005, 04:26 PM
I have to agree. I met Diane one week before a race in Cresson....in July when it was hot as hell. She passed the test that weekend and hasn't missed a race in 5 years. Not only does she attend, she works her butt off. I know sometimes it isn't easy putting up with me and through it all she still stays. I feel very fortunate to find a woman who supports one of my passions. Love is a wonderful thing! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Cory Burleson
03-21-2005, 09:21 PM
Racing has become a family event for Me, my wife Merry and my 2 year old son Isaiah. Mostly because she wont let me go ride and have all the fun for myself. She works hard keeping up with all the troubles I present her, between tire warmers, our boy, cooking dinner and trying to race herself, she does a damn good job and never fails to amaze me with her efforts. she even showed her devotion to my "racing career" by donating HER '04 GSXR street bike to the racing cause...Now THATS a gal!

Cory Burleson
03-21-2005, 09:21 PM
Racing has become a family event for Me, my wife Merry and my 2 year old son Isaiah. Mostly because she wont let me go ride and have all the fun for myself. She works hard keeping up with all the troubles I present her, between tire warmers, our boy, cooking dinner and trying to race herself, she does a damn good job and never fails to amaze me with her efforts. she even showed her devotion to my "racing career" by donating HER '04 GSXR street bike to the racing cause...Now THATS a gal!

Brandon Spradling
03-21-2005, 09:35 PM
congrats scott, i would have to say that i also have one heck of a lady. my fiance allison has bent over backwards to help me out in my racing, and without her support i dont know if i could do it. so here is a CHEERS to all of the ladies behind the scenes, we love ya.
brandon

Brandon Spradling
03-21-2005, 09:35 PM
congrats scott, i would have to say that i also have one heck of a lady. my fiance allison has bent over backwards to help me out in my racing, and without her support i dont know if i could do it. so here is a CHEERS to all of the ladies behind the scenes, we love ya.
brandon

William Guthrie
03-21-2005, 11:16 PM
Does she have a younger sister?

William Guthrie
03-21-2005, 11:16 PM
Does she have a younger sister?

Aaron Hlavaty
03-22-2005, 06:44 PM
No offence, but me and the boy (Austin) use the racing weekend to get away from the wife/mother, and do some father/son bonding. Talking about racin',p***y, and good times. Having an only son that eats, lives, and breaths motorcycles is da bomb.

Aaron Hlavaty
03-22-2005, 06:44 PM
No offence, but me and the boy (Austin) use the racing weekend to get away from the wife/mother, and do some father/son bonding. Talking about racin',p***y, and good times. Having an only son that eats, lives, and breaths motorcycles is da bomb.

cedestech
03-22-2005, 08:22 PM
And he's a pretty good kid and good rider.....

How is Austin after his "incedent" saterday?

cedestech
03-22-2005, 08:22 PM
And he's a pretty good kid and good rider.....

How is Austin after his "incedent" saterday?

Troy Fuller
03-23-2005, 07:36 AM
I can completely understand the affect on you to have a supportive wife!!

My whole family comes to the races. My 13 year old son just started racing this year and my girls (while they don't ride) love comming to the track. In fact my 11 year old was "wrenching" on the bike with me last weekend!! Look out Jim Cambora and Marcus McBain, she may just rival you some day /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif .

My Brother (a Chef) just moved to the area from Florida and came to MSR and took charge of the food (some of you can attest to his skill). He has the bug now, had a great time and will be at TWS.

Finally my wife has been constantly looking to find ways to become even more involved. She is not a big motorcycle fan but loves to support the rest of us and just contacted Nancy to see how to help.

Maybe in the future we could have a dedicated lap or two to recognize "The Wives of the CMRA" . . .

Troy Fuller
03-23-2005, 07:36 AM
I can completely understand the affect on you to have a supportive wife!!

My whole family comes to the races. My 13 year old son just started racing this year and my girls (while they don't ride) love comming to the track. In fact my 11 year old was "wrenching" on the bike with me last weekend!! Look out Jim Cambora and Marcus McBain, she may just rival you some day /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif .

My Brother (a Chef) just moved to the area from Florida and came to MSR and took charge of the food (some of you can attest to his skill). He has the bug now, had a great time and will be at TWS.

Finally my wife has been constantly looking to find ways to become even more involved. She is not a big motorcycle fan but loves to support the rest of us and just contacted Nancy to see how to help.

Maybe in the future we could have a dedicated lap or two to recognize "The Wives of the CMRA" . . .

Aaron Hlavaty
03-24-2005, 12:36 PM
He's sore, and bruised up pretty good., but is ready to get back on the 80. On the way home, thats all he could talk about was what a blast that thing is to ride, claiming he had it pinned in 6th with a knee on the ground all the way through the back "triple apex". /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Aaron Hlavaty
03-24-2005, 12:36 PM
He's sore, and bruised up pretty good., but is ready to get back on the 80. On the way home, thats all he could talk about was what a blast that thing is to ride, claiming he had it pinned in 6th with a knee on the ground all the way through the back "triple apex". /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif