PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to our support network!

coyne
03-21-2005, 08:54 AM
Many, many thanks to the following folks for making our first big-bike endurance race a success:

Marcus McBain/RPS for making tired, old SRAD's into a solid ride. Marcus put together a suspension set-up that adapted to a wide range of rider weight, skill and ergonomics. The bike stayed planted, controllable, and provided rider confidence over the entire event.

David Hirsch/Michelin for fantastic tires... they're nice and sticky, the tires held up even better than expected on a track notoriously hard on rubber...

Taylor Blair/Blair Graphix for laying down some of the prettiest paint you'll ever see. Our fleet of SRAD's look all shiny and new and give us machines we're proud to ride.

Our pit-neighbors, the K&N team - I hope some of you guys rubs off on us! Thanks for the assistance when one of our bikes developed a fuel leak overnight, and for letting us ask questions of the experts. I appreciate your friendly and polite attitudes - every one of you guys are cool!

Thanks to Leslie and Josh for helping in the hot pit. Leslie is now an expert in fire prevention and control...

To the entire CMRA staff - what a wonderful organization to be part of. I am continually amazed at how well each and every CMRA event goes. It all comes down to the dedication, attention to detail, and hard work you guys put in to provide us a safe, well organized racing experience. Thanks!

To my team - thanks for riding on "old bones" and squeezing out every ounce of performance from antique machinery. You guys did a great job!

And last but not least, thanks to my wife Vicki for all of her support, TLC and patience. Without her, I wouldn't be out there... and you take really great pictures too!

coyne
03-21-2005, 08:54 AM
Many, many thanks to the following folks for making our first big-bike endurance race a success:

Marcus McBain/RPS for making tired, old SRAD's into a solid ride. Marcus put together a suspension set-up that adapted to a wide range of rider weight, skill and ergonomics. The bike stayed planted, controllable, and provided rider confidence over the entire event.

David Hirsch/Michelin for fantastic tires... they're nice and sticky, the tires held up even better than expected on a track notoriously hard on rubber...

Taylor Blair/Blair Graphix for laying down some of the prettiest paint you'll ever see. Our fleet of SRAD's look all shiny and new and give us machines we're proud to ride.

Our pit-neighbors, the K&N team - I hope some of you guys rubs off on us! Thanks for the assistance when one of our bikes developed a fuel leak overnight, and for letting us ask questions of the experts. I appreciate your friendly and polite attitudes - every one of you guys are cool!

Thanks to Leslie and Josh for helping in the hot pit. Leslie is now an expert in fire prevention and control...

To the entire CMRA staff - what a wonderful organization to be part of. I am continually amazed at how well each and every CMRA event goes. It all comes down to the dedication, attention to detail, and hard work you guys put in to provide us a safe, well organized racing experience. Thanks!

To my team - thanks for riding on "old bones" and squeezing out every ounce of performance from antique machinery. You guys did a great job!

And last but not least, thanks to my wife Vicki for all of her support, TLC and patience. Without her, I wouldn't be out there... and you take really great pictures too!

marcus mcbain
03-23-2005, 09:08 AM
Coyne,

Thank you very much for the props. I look forward to working with you all all season.

Marcus

marcus mcbain
03-23-2005, 09:08 AM
Coyne,

Thank you very much for the props. I look forward to working with you all all season.

Marcus