PDA

View Full Version : MSR Lightweight Twins Race

wsb742
03-21-2005, 09:07 AM
Apologies to anyone who was behind me in Big Bend on lap 5 when the throttle tube on my bike separated from the clipon. It sure was spooky to have the whole tube come off the bar in the middle of the turn. On the bright side, the safety wire held the grip on the throttle tube just fine.

Scott

wsb742
03-21-2005, 09:07 AM
Apologies to anyone who was behind me in Big Bend on lap 5 when the throttle tube on my bike separated from the clipon. It sure was spooky to have the whole tube come off the bar in the middle of the turn. On the bright side, the safety wire held the grip on the throttle tube just fine.

Scott

Christopher Corder
03-21-2005, 09:10 AM
I was right behind you Scott. I just thought you got in too hot or something. Glad to see you did not fall.

Christopher Corder
03-21-2005, 09:10 AM
I was right behind you Scott. I just thought you got in too hot or something. Glad to see you did not fall.

wsb742
03-21-2005, 11:11 AM
No worries. Luckily I had Scotty's trick tube that I picked up at OHR to install so I could make the Superbike D race. Tip: don't switch throttles from 1/4 turn to 1/5 turn in the middle of the day if you can help it.

Thanks also to Weeble who offered me her spare!

Scott

wsb742
03-21-2005, 11:11 AM
No worries. Luckily I had Scotty's trick tube that I picked up at OHR to install so I could make the Superbike D race. Tip: don't switch throttles from 1/4 turn to 1/5 turn in the middle of the day if you can help it.

Thanks also to Weeble who offered me her spare!

Scott