PDA

View Full Version : Thanks and Congrats @MSR!

03-21-2005, 05:05 PM
I just wanted to thank a few people, in addition to the staff, for their hard work this weekend at the Ranch! Steve Upchurch and Mike Patterson for all the help in the pits and Marcus Mcbain for the suspension tuning, without these guys my weekend would have been a nightmare!

I also wanted to hand out some much deserved congrats to Ty Howard for winning every event this weekend and setting another track record! Bryan West also had an incredible weekend and rode his A$$ off on that 750. Last but not least Shea Fouchek for his dominating performance in the novice class.

What a weekend, thanks to everyone at the CMRA!

03-21-2005, 05:05 PM
I just wanted to thank a few people, in addition to the staff, for their hard work this weekend at the Ranch! Steve Upchurch and Mike Patterson for all the help in the pits and Marcus Mcbain for the suspension tuning, without these guys my weekend would have been a nightmare!

I also wanted to hand out some much deserved congrats to Ty Howard for winning every event this weekend and setting another track record! Bryan West also had an incredible weekend and rode his A$$ off on that 750. Last but not least Shea Fouchek for his dominating performance in the novice class.

What a weekend, thanks to everyone at the CMRA!

SF544
03-21-2005, 05:25 PM
Congrats to you Randall. In a few ways the weekend probably didn't go the way you had wanted but in my perspective it was a solid performance. Keep up the good work bro and thank you for the kind words. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

SF544
03-21-2005, 05:25 PM
Congrats to you Randall. In a few ways the weekend probably didn't go the way you had wanted but in my perspective it was a solid performance. Keep up the good work bro and thank you for the kind words. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Michael Patterson
03-21-2005, 09:08 PM
Randy we had an awsome time this weekend. glad i was able to help you and Myles get home, its the least i could do (can't leave a brotha in need)... I would have to say everyone did a great job riding. cya at the track and thanks again for the great weekend...

Michael Patterson
03-21-2005, 09:08 PM
Randy we had an awsome time this weekend. glad i was able to help you and Myles get home, its the least i could do (can't leave a brotha in need)... I would have to say everyone did a great job riding. cya at the track and thanks again for the great weekend...

Bryan West
03-22-2005, 03:45 AM
thanks "big R", i didn't expect to come out and go that fast this wekend on a borrowed bike, that i rode one time before the first race. but i guess somedays you just got it, ya know, you got some good finishes in too, keep up the fast consistent riding man, you are looking great for first year expert!
-bryan

Bryan West
03-22-2005, 03:45 AM
thanks "big R", i didn't expect to come out and go that fast this wekend on a borrowed bike, that i rode one time before the first race. but i guess somedays you just got it, ya know, you got some good finishes in too, keep up the fast consistent riding man, you are looking great for first year expert!
-bryan

marcus mcbain
03-22-2005, 04:09 PM
Good Job Randy. The year is looking great so far.

Marcus

marcus mcbain
03-22-2005, 04:09 PM
Good Job Randy. The year is looking great so far.

Marcus

Ty Howard
03-23-2005, 07:01 PM
Excellent riding Randy. To have food poison and be sick, to finish as good as you did with no energy against that field is no easy task. Good job!!

Ty Howard
03-23-2005, 07:01 PM
Excellent riding Randy. To have food poison and be sick, to finish as good as you did with no energy against that field is no easy task. Good job!!

burner42
03-23-2005, 07:29 PM
Sleeping in that big bed sure helps though huh, all nice and warm... /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

burner42
03-23-2005, 07:29 PM
Sleeping in that big bed sure helps though huh, all nice and warm... /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

03-23-2005, 08:40 PM
I never sleep the night before the race!!

03-23-2005, 08:40 PM
I never sleep the night before the race!!