PDA

View Full Version : Many Thanks

SF544
03-21-2005, 05:42 PM
First and foremost I would like to say thank you to everyone for their kind words and support for my efforts this past weekend at the race at MSR.

A huge thanks goes out to Marcus and Renate McBain as well as Leonard Gremillion with Racing Performance Services. I don't know where I would be without them.

I would also like to extend a thank you to my other sponsors; Komodo Racing Leathers, Shane Stoyko with Racer Supply, Pirelli, Extreme Outdoor Motors, VP Race Fuels, Vesrah Brakes, Leo Vince Exhaust, Morse Racing Products, and Silkolene Lubricants.

On a personal note, I would like to say how much I enjoyed racing this past weekend with everyone and being apart of the CMRA community.

Thank you,
Shea Fouchek #544

SF544
03-21-2005, 05:42 PM
First and foremost I would like to say thank you to everyone for their kind words and support for my efforts this past weekend at the race at MSR.

A huge thanks goes out to Marcus and Renate McBain as well as Leonard Gremillion with Racing Performance Services. I don't know where I would be without them.

I would also like to extend a thank you to my other sponsors; Komodo Racing Leathers, Shane Stoyko with Racer Supply, Pirelli, Extreme Outdoor Motors, VP Race Fuels, Vesrah Brakes, Leo Vince Exhaust, Morse Racing Products, and Silkolene Lubricants.

On a personal note, I would like to say how much I enjoyed racing this past weekend with everyone and being apart of the CMRA community.

Thank you,
Shea Fouchek #544