PDA

View Full Version : Since everbody is throwing out props...

burner42
03-21-2005, 09:28 PM
I definately want to thank Marcus for getting my suspension dialed in for me, I wouldn't have been in the top 10 if it weren't for him. Also thank you Ty for helping out too! you guys are great, and definately confidence builders! Everbody in our pit area was a big help, definately a cool setup, hope we can all pit together at TWS!
Myles

burner42
03-21-2005, 09:28 PM
I definately want to thank Marcus for getting my suspension dialed in for me, I wouldn't have been in the top 10 if it weren't for him. Also thank you Ty for helping out too! you guys are great, and definately confidence builders! Everbody in our pit area was a big help, definately a cool setup, hope we can all pit together at TWS!
Myles

03-22-2005, 06:49 PM
Myles,

you hauled booty boy! Your best times at MSR in a long time. It is amazing what you can do if you have the right set up. "when you got that right bike underneath ya....your confidence level just come up"

Booooyakasha!

03-22-2005, 06:49 PM
Myles,

you hauled booty boy! Your best times at MSR in a long time. It is amazing what you can do if you have the right set up. "when you got that right bike underneath ya....your confidence level just come up"

Booooyakasha!