PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to all CMRA workers

Norm McDonald
03-22-2005, 12:34 PM
Thanks to all the workers at MSR making it a successful race weekend. We had record entries in Sprints 672. Big Bike Endurace 59 and Mini Endurance 38 great racing and perfect weather.Thanks again to all workers and racers. Norm

Norm McDonald
03-22-2005, 12:34 PM
Thanks to all the workers at MSR making it a successful race weekend. We had record entries in Sprints 672. Big Bike Endurace 59 and Mini Endurance 38 great racing and perfect weather.Thanks again to all workers and racers. Norm

03-22-2005, 01:31 PM
I second that! The corner workers had me up and out of trouble before I realized I crashed in rattlesnake. Good job guys.

03-22-2005, 01:31 PM
I second that! The corner workers had me up and out of trouble before I realized I crashed in rattlesnake. Good job guys.

Jonathan Wright
03-22-2005, 03:15 PM
I very much appreciate the folks that volunteer their time so I can go out and play hard....and know folks are watching out for me.

Thank you all!

Jonathan Wright
03-22-2005, 03:15 PM
I very much appreciate the folks that volunteer their time so I can go out and play hard....and know folks are watching out for me.

Thank you all!

Derek Delpero
03-22-2005, 03:32 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by Norm McDonald:
Thanks to all the workers at MSR making it a successful race weekend. We had record entries in Sprints 672. Big Bike Endurace 59 and Mini Endurance 38 great racing and perfect weather.Thanks again to all workers and racers. Norm </div></div>Actually the number came out to 680 sprint entries on Sunday... and we can't forget there were also 49 mini sprint entries on Saturday. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Derek Delpero
03-22-2005, 03:32 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by Norm McDonald:
Thanks to all the workers at MSR making it a successful race weekend. We had record entries in Sprints 672. Big Bike Endurace 59 and Mini Endurance 38 great racing and perfect weather.Thanks again to all workers and racers. Norm </div></div>Actually the number came out to 680 sprint entries on Sunday... and we can't forget there were also 49 mini sprint entries on Saturday. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif