PDA

View Full Version : Jennings Thank You's

SF544
03-29-2005, 08:37 PM
The weekend looked like it was going to be a complete wash out. At one point I believe we had to wade through 6 to 7 inches of water in the pits! Race day,on the other hand, turned out to be great. I just want to say thank you to everyone who made the weekend a four for four success.

I would like to start out by sending out a huge thank you to Marcus McBain with Racing Performance Services, without him the weekend would have been a disaster.

At the same time, I must thank all the boys at Komodo leathers for going that extra mile for me.
Thank you to Moose with Pirelli for their trackside support. I would also like to thank my other sponsors: Vesrah Brakes, VP Race Fuels, Silkolene Lubricants, Leo Vince Exhaust, Traxxion Dynamics, Morse Racing Products, and Extreme Outdoor Motors.

Thank you all.
Shea Fouchek #544

SF544
03-29-2005, 08:37 PM
The weekend looked like it was going to be a complete wash out. At one point I believe we had to wade through 6 to 7 inches of water in the pits! Race day,on the other hand, turned out to be great. I just want to say thank you to everyone who made the weekend a four for four success.

I would like to start out by sending out a huge thank you to Marcus McBain with Racing Performance Services, without him the weekend would have been a disaster.

At the same time, I must thank all the boys at Komodo leathers for going that extra mile for me.
Thank you to Moose with Pirelli for their trackside support. I would also like to thank my other sponsors: Vesrah Brakes, VP Race Fuels, Silkolene Lubricants, Leo Vince Exhaust, Traxxion Dynamics, Morse Racing Products, and Extreme Outdoor Motors.

Thank you all.
Shea Fouchek #544

Ty Howard
03-29-2005, 10:29 PM
Congratulation Shae, Keep up the good work.
P.S. getting to fast, no more lessons for you buddy.

Ty Howard
03-29-2005, 10:29 PM
Congratulation Shae, Keep up the good work.
P.S. getting to fast, no more lessons for you buddy.

03-30-2005, 07:50 AM
Shea, I agree with Ty, no more lessons and I think you should stay novice forever /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Good show!

03-30-2005, 07:50 AM
Shea, I agree with Ty, no more lessons and I think you should stay novice forever /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Good show!

SF544
03-30-2005, 08:09 AM
Hahaha. Well I suppose I should take that as a compliment guys thanks. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

SF544
03-30-2005, 08:09 AM
Hahaha. Well I suppose I should take that as a compliment guys thanks. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

johnt
03-30-2005, 10:44 AM
Congrats Shea! Keep it up. You and your dad are class acts, all the way.

I meant to ask your dad if D&S ever came through for you, but I had a little head problem and forgot /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

johnt
03-30-2005, 10:44 AM
Congrats Shea! Keep it up. You and your dad are class acts, all the way.

I meant to ask your dad if D&S ever came through for you, but I had a little head problem and forgot /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Jonathan Wright
03-30-2005, 11:16 AM
Congrats! I love it when CMRA guys whoop up on other clubs!

Teee hee hee! <- giddy little girl laugh

Jonathan Wright
03-30-2005, 11:16 AM
Congrats! I love it when CMRA guys whoop up on other clubs!

Teee hee hee! <- giddy little girl laugh

Ronnie Hay
03-30-2005, 01:50 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I just want to say thank you to everyone who made the weekend a four for four success.
</div></div>I can't help but notice that whether or not the chips fall for you or against you that you are always gracious, courteous and respectful.

Kipp(sp?) has every reason to be proud. He's raised a good kid. You're a testament to the CMRA!

You've definitely proven to be the rabbit that myself and all the other dogs desire to catch.

--
Ronnie

Ronnie Hay
03-30-2005, 01:50 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I just want to say thank you to everyone who made the weekend a four for four success.
</div></div>I can't help but notice that whether or not the chips fall for you or against you that you are always gracious, courteous and respectful.

Kipp(sp?) has every reason to be proud. He's raised a good kid. You're a testament to the CMRA!

You've definitely proven to be the rabbit that myself and all the other dogs desire to catch.

--
Ronnie

SF544
03-30-2005, 02:53 PM
Just wanted to quickly drop a line and thank everyone for the kind words. Hey John, no D&S never did come through. They stick to motocross.
Things are going great, I can only hope for more good times!

Thanks yall,
Shea

SF544
03-30-2005, 02:53 PM
Just wanted to quickly drop a line and thank everyone for the kind words. Hey John, no D&S never did come through. They stick to motocross.
Things are going great, I can only hope for more good times!

Thanks yall,
Shea

Cory Burleson
03-30-2005, 07:47 PM
Awesome job man,you are on a roll. Sounds like you put some fear in them. Are we still on for Talladega the 9th & 10th?

Cory Burleson
03-30-2005, 07:47 PM
Awesome job man,you are on a roll. Sounds like you put some fear in them. Are we still on for Talladega the 9th & 10th?

Brandon Spradling
03-30-2005, 08:42 PM
hey ronnie buttering him up isnt going to slow him down any haha. good job kid..... give me a call ronnie later dude
brandon

Brandon Spradling
03-30-2005, 08:42 PM
hey ronnie buttering him up isnt going to slow him down any haha. good job kid..... give me a call ronnie later dude
brandon

marcus mcbain
03-31-2005, 07:42 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by cory burleson:
Awesome job man,you are on a roll. Sounds like you put some fear in them. Are we still on for Talladega the 9th & 10th? </div></div>Hey Cory,

Everybody asked about you when we were down there. I think they were relieved when you weren't, but unfortunately (for them) Shea picked up where you left off /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Marcus

marcus mcbain
03-31-2005, 07:42 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by cory burleson:
Awesome job man,you are on a roll. Sounds like you put some fear in them. Are we still on for Talladega the 9th & 10th? </div></div>Hey Cory,

Everybody asked about you when we were down there. I think they were relieved when you weren't, but unfortunately (for them) Shea picked up where you left off /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Marcus

TX1270
03-31-2005, 09:04 AM
Shea,

Congrats on such a successful weekend - very impressive!

We're looking forward to a great season with you and RPS.

Best,

Wayne Wilder

TX1270
03-31-2005, 09:04 AM
Shea,

Congrats on such a successful weekend - very impressive!

We're looking forward to a great season with you and RPS.

Best,

Wayne Wilder

TFox
03-31-2005, 05:09 PM
Shea,
Way to go, 'bro! You go fast-like, you go far!

By the way, on another front: good guy Brett Champagne was on a WERA endurance team that weekend that finished 2nd in class (MSB) and 4th overall. He very good, too!

TFox
03-31-2005, 05:09 PM
Shea,
Way to go, 'bro! You go fast-like, you go far!

By the way, on another front: good guy Brett Champagne was on a WERA endurance team that weekend that finished 2nd in class (MSB) and 4th overall. He very good, too!