PDA

View Full Version : Ping McDonalds

Tom Anderson
04-05-2005, 02:36 PM
This was on the "non-moderated" board, I am just passing it along:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Topic: paging Tyler McDonald
<adam>
posted March 29, 2005 12:26
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my name is adam and im from around the houston area. a friend of mine that goes to the races said you were around our age and i am doing an article for our school newspaper and i would love to interview you for the piece im doing on motocross and road racers. i would really really appreciate if i could talk to you at texas world. let me know if you would be interested.

-adam
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
<adam>
unregistered

posted April 05, 2005 13:47
does anyone know how to get in touch with him? i tried the aol.com address and it sent a return saying that the account didnt exsist. thank you.
</div></div>

Tom Anderson
04-05-2005, 02:36 PM
This was on the "non-moderated" board, I am just passing it along:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Topic: paging Tyler McDonald
<adam>
posted March 29, 2005 12:26
my name is adam and im from around the houston area. a friend of mine that goes to the races said you were around our age and i am doing an article for our school newspaper and i would love to interview you for the piece im doing on motocross and road racers. i would really really appreciate if i could talk to you at texas world. let me know if you would be interested.

-adam
<adam>
unregistered

posted April 05, 2005 13:47
does anyone know how to get in touch with him? i tried the aol.com address and it sent a return saying that the account didnt exsist. thank you.
</div></div>

Norm McDonald
04-05-2005, 02:51 PM
Thanks Tom I'll give Tyler the message.

Norm McDonald
04-05-2005, 02:51 PM
Thanks Tom I'll give Tyler the message.

David Milner
04-05-2005, 06:19 PM
That is too cool.

Let me know if anything needs to come to the track from the kid. I work in the Galleria area of Houston which is centrally located.

Let me know.

David

David Milner
04-05-2005, 06:19 PM
That is too cool.

Let me know if anything needs to come to the track from the kid. I work in the Galleria area of Houston which is centrally located.

Let me know.

David