PDA

View Full Version : LeoVince contingency payout info?

Larry Myers
04-07-2005, 11:25 PM
i know im setting myself up 4 an assault here but i need to know from yall how much leovince is paying for running their quality exhausts? like which classes and how much in each, and for which finishing position?

Larry Myers
04-07-2005, 11:25 PM
i know im setting myself up 4 an assault here but i need to know from yall how much leovince is paying for running their quality exhausts? like which classes and how much in each, and for which finishing position?

Nancy Selleck
04-08-2005, 05:51 AM
All contingency payout and requirement information is available on the Forms page of our website. Center column.

There is one form titled "Contingency Awards Info" and one titled "Contingency Requirements Info".

The Awards sheet lists in alphabetical order each contingency sponsor, how much they pay, to what finishing place, in which classes and which event dates.

The Requirements sheet lists in alphabetical order each contingency sponsor and what requirements you must meet in order to receive their awards.

Nancy Selleck
04-08-2005, 05:51 AM
All contingency payout and requirement information is available on the Forms page of our website. Center column.

There is one form titled "Contingency Awards Info" and one titled "Contingency Requirements Info".

The Awards sheet lists in alphabetical order each contingency sponsor, how much they pay, to what finishing place, in which classes and which event dates.

The Requirements sheet lists in alphabetical order each contingency sponsor and what requirements you must meet in order to receive their awards.

Larry Myers
04-08-2005, 11:05 AM
thanx nancy i love you!

Larry Myers
04-08-2005, 11:05 AM
thanx nancy i love you!