PDA

View Full Version : public apology, confession

Larry Myers
04-15-2005, 04:36 PM
I just wanted to let everyone in the club know that I, Adrian Stewart have been posting under Larry's name so i want all hatred and criticism placed directly on me. my unwarranted comments about the greatness of suzuki and pirelli are my own issues concerning a deep desire to be like my own true hero JOHN HANER and of course CHRIS RANKIN! these slow old fools are stoopid enough to use suzooks and pirellis and i just want to fit into their worlds any way i can. if haner isnt your hero maybe your psychological problems are as big as my envy issues. so all of my comments and interjections are completely seperate from larry's as he can barely use a computer. larry is up and coming and has aspirations to be crazy fast so aiming in the direction of these club and ama heros is all i can suggest he do, and he is working on it. the novice class is going pretty fast for new guys so it should be a good year in noviceland. again i apologize to larry mostly for my dumb comments and i was approached by many so here is my courageous outreach to spread the truth. are you happy ara? may fat boys on suzooks rule the roadracing world forever!

Larry Myers
04-15-2005, 04:36 PM
I just wanted to let everyone in the club know that I, Adrian Stewart have been posting under Larry's name so i want all hatred and criticism placed directly on me. my unwarranted comments about the greatness of suzuki and pirelli are my own issues concerning a deep desire to be like my own true hero JOHN HANER and of course CHRIS RANKIN! these slow old fools are stoopid enough to use suzooks and pirellis and i just want to fit into their worlds any way i can. if haner isnt your hero maybe your psychological problems are as big as my envy issues. so all of my comments and interjections are completely seperate from larry's as he can barely use a computer. larry is up and coming and has aspirations to be crazy fast so aiming in the direction of these club and ama heros is all i can suggest he do, and he is working on it. the novice class is going pretty fast for new guys so it should be a good year in noviceland. again i apologize to larry mostly for my dumb comments and i was approached by many so here is my courageous outreach to spread the truth. are you happy ara? may fat boys on suzooks rule the roadracing world forever!

04-15-2005, 05:17 PM
Larry...are you sure this is not you posting?

04-15-2005, 05:17 PM
Larry...are you sure this is not you posting?

Larry Myers
04-15-2005, 05:58 PM
what is post concussion amnesia again?

Larry Myers
04-15-2005, 05:58 PM
what is post concussion amnesia again?

burner42
04-15-2005, 07:38 PM
Is this an alter ego, or schizophrenia, and who will I be racing on Sunday? /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif
Myles

burner42
04-15-2005, 07:38 PM
Is this an alter ego, or schizophrenia, and who will I be racing on Sunday? /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif
Myles

David Milner
04-15-2005, 11:47 PM
sounds like both of them, Myles

But we don't run pirelli's :p

the suzook, however, will be there /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

David Milner
04-15-2005, 11:47 PM
sounds like both of them, Myles

But we don't run pirelli's :p

the suzook, however, will be there /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Ara Tidwell
04-16-2005, 12:50 AM
It is Adrian... You think Larry even knows how to turn on a computer. Ha!

Ara Tidwell
04-16-2005, 12:50 AM
It is Adrian... You think Larry even knows how to turn on a computer. Ha!

Jason Keene
04-16-2005, 01:21 PM
Whatever,

Apology not ness...

No more posts by you would be nice.

I would expect this kind of stuff from a kid...

Jason Keene
04-16-2005, 01:21 PM
Whatever,

Apology not ness...

No more posts by you would be nice.

I would expect this kind of stuff from a kid...