PDA

View Full Version : TZ250 Class Question

csj
04-25-2005, 01:54 PM
Hey Guys. Prov Nov #337(Charles Sewell) here. This was my first sprint weekend and second endurance weekend. I had a blast and am now addicted. I want to say thanks to some people in the paddock that helped me with un-safety wired brake calipers. I don't remember your names but thanks again.

I was wondering if my TZ250 can compete in same classes as SV650? I checked the PDF file with the class guide but just wasn't sure if it was up-to-date or missing some info. It doesn't say Lightweights on the form but I see other 250s on past results.

P.S. Can I keep wearing the yelow shirt if I want to. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

csj
04-25-2005, 01:54 PM
Hey Guys. Prov Nov #337(Charles Sewell) here. This was my first sprint weekend and second endurance weekend. I had a blast and am now addicted. I want to say thanks to some people in the paddock that helped me with un-safety wired brake calipers. I don't remember your names but thanks again.

I was wondering if my TZ250 can compete in same classes as SV650? I checked the PDF file with the class guide but just wasn't sure if it was up-to-date or missing some info. It doesn't say Lightweights on the form but I see other 250s on past results.

P.S. Can I keep wearing the yelow shirt if I want to. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Bryan Altmeyer
04-25-2005, 02:50 PM
Your TZ is unsafe and is not allowed to race any SV650. Sorry, you must find another class /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

P.S. Good racing this past weekend. You looked great!

Bryan Altmeyer
04-25-2005, 02:50 PM
Your TZ is unsafe and is not allowed to race any SV650. Sorry, you must find another class /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

P.S. Good racing this past weekend. You looked great!

csj
04-25-2005, 04:07 PM
LOL. Thanks BA. The bike is perfect I am the one that needs tuning. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

csj
04-25-2005, 04:07 PM
LOL. Thanks BA. The bike is perfect I am the one that needs tuning. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

TX_03_RC51
04-25-2005, 05:15 PM
I don't believe the TZ is legal for LW Twins. Talk to Pierson Callaghan, he races one as well.

Robert

TX_03_RC51
04-25-2005, 05:15 PM
I don't believe the TZ is legal for LW Twins. Talk to Pierson Callaghan, he races one as well.

Robert

Chuck C.
04-25-2005, 11:10 PM
Charles,
chuck here..whats up?? From my research the best/most competitive classes for a 250 GP is formula 2 and heavyweight twins. Formula 2 is all sv650 and a fast young man on a fzr400. You can race some other classes with the 600's, but thats some tough racing.

chuck

Chuck C.
04-25-2005, 11:10 PM
Charles,
chuck here..whats up?? From my research the best/most competitive classes for a 250 GP is formula 2 and heavyweight twins. Formula 2 is all sv650 and a fast young man on a fzr400. You can race some other classes with the 600's, but thats some tough racing.

chuck

h8rain
04-25-2005, 11:32 PM
So, I'm looking around the board and I see that my endurance partner of 2 race weekends is trying to jump-ship to an evil 2 stroke and dissing my SV.

So I made a mistake on the throttle-fix. Was it my fault that it stuck wide-open for your race-start? You should have passed everyone on the outside anyway!

Good job on Sunday and thank's for the 2:03's on Saturday.

h8rain
04-25-2005, 11:32 PM
So, I'm looking around the board and I see that my endurance partner of 2 race weekends is trying to jump-ship to an evil 2 stroke and dissing my SV.

So I made a mistake on the throttle-fix. Was it my fault that it stuck wide-open for your race-start? You should have passed everyone on the outside anyway!

Good job on Sunday and thank's for the 2:03's on Saturday.

Pierson Callahan
04-26-2005, 06:16 AM
Charles, glad to se that the caliper bolts worked, your legal for the Form 2, Form 1, Heavy Twins Superbike A superbike B, But it is tough to hang with the 600 down the straights! And the 1000's forget about it.
now if I just had 30 more hp hmmmmmm it could be a different story! Are you comming to Hallett?

Pierson Callahan
04-26-2005, 06:16 AM
Charles, glad to se that the caliper bolts worked, your legal for the Form 2, Form 1, Heavy Twins Superbike A superbike B, But it is tough to hang with the 600 down the straights! And the 1000's forget about it.
now if I just had 30 more hp hmmmmmm it could be a different story! Are you comming to Hallett?

csj
04-26-2005, 09:21 AM
Tom I am liking the SV more & more as the races go by. You guys keep me laughing thanks.

Pierson I won't be at Hallett. I am too lazy to drive that far. I don't think my wallet will let me either. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

csj
04-26-2005, 09:21 AM
Tom I am liking the SV more & more as the races go by. You guys keep me laughing thanks.

Pierson I won't be at Hallett. I am too lazy to drive that far. I don't think my wallet will let me either. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Showdawg
04-27-2005, 12:23 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by Charles Sewell:
P.S. Can I keep wearing the yellow shirt if I want to. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </div></div>As long as you remember to put it ON..... /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Showdawg
04-27-2005, 12:23 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by Charles Sewell:
P.S. Can I keep wearing the yellow shirt if I want to. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </div></div>As long as you remember to put it ON..... /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

csj
04-27-2005, 07:27 AM
Lmao.

csj
04-27-2005, 07:27 AM
Lmao.