PDA

View Full Version : Time Warner Austin and Speed channel

Ara Tidwell
04-25-2005, 04:16 PM
It seems over the weekend Time Warner Austin moved the speed channel to the "sports" pack! All this weekends races failed to record because of that. And they are not scheduled for re-runs either!!!

$$#@$#@$#@$#@$#@%$#@^EWGR$#@^%#@%#@!

Ara Tidwell
04-25-2005, 04:16 PM
It seems over the weekend Time Warner Austin moved the speed channel to the "sports" pack! All this weekends races failed to record because of that. And they are not scheduled for re-runs either!!!

$$#@$#@$#@$#@$#@%$#@^EWGR$#@^%#@%#@!

Daniel Browning
04-25-2005, 05:32 PM
ARA they did that about a year and a half ago.. you always had to have the sports pak.. if you have to see your boyfriend haner on TV talk to Alan, I recorded it for him..

Daniel Browning
04-25-2005, 05:32 PM
ARA they did that about a year and a half ago.. you always had to have the sports pak.. if you have to see your boyfriend haner on TV talk to Alan, I recorded it for him..

smahon
04-25-2005, 05:48 PM
No, they just changed something. Pissed me off too. I had to cave in to their crap just so I could watch MotoGP. I had whatever programming package that they sold me last year, and up until about 3 or 4 weeks ago that included Speed. F***in' crooks. If I could get Grande in my area I'd kick TW to the curb in a heartbeat. They're owned by AOHell anyway.

smahon
04-25-2005, 05:48 PM
No, they just changed something. Pissed me off too. I had to cave in to their crap just so I could watch MotoGP. I had whatever programming package that they sold me last year, and up until about 3 or 4 weeks ago that included Speed. F***in' crooks. If I could get Grande in my area I'd kick TW to the curb in a heartbeat. They're owned by AOHell anyway.

Daniel Browning
04-25-2005, 06:14 PM
They made me get sports package a year and a half ago..

Daniel Browning
04-25-2005, 06:14 PM
They made me get sports package a year and a half ago..

Ara Tidwell
04-25-2005, 06:27 PM
I thought we already figured this out... It isn't Haner, but the blowup doll in the trunk of my car with #44 all over it...

PS... Those byatches at Time Warner must have made a mistake because for the last year and a half I've had Speed without the sports pack.. and I did a week ago when I set the stuff to record.

Ara Tidwell
04-25-2005, 06:27 PM
I thought we already figured this out... It isn't Haner, but the blowup doll in the trunk of my car with #44 all over it...

PS... Those byatches at Time Warner must have made a mistake because for the last year and a half I've had Speed without the sports pack.. and I did a week ago when I set the stuff to record.