PDA

View Full Version : Couldn't have done it without you

Ty Howard
04-25-2005, 10:13 PM
Thanks to all my friends and sponsors that helped me pull off a great weekend. My mechanics Steve Upchurch and Don Ross did a great job keeping all three bikes ready. Marcus thanks for spending so much time getting the ZX6R dailed in. With only getting three warm up laps to dail it in, the bike was on rails. I would like to think Motion Cyclesports for the dyno time and the use of such a great mechanic. Thanks to Benbrook Car Care for bringing supportive fans and good food. Thanks for keeping my face shield clean Miranda. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif
I could use five pages to thank all the wonderful people that helped put together a great weekend. So instead i'm telling everyone as a whole, Thank you very much for helping and supporting me!!!! I could have never done it without you..

Ty Howard
04-25-2005, 10:13 PM
Thanks to all my friends and sponsors that helped me pull off a great weekend. My mechanics Steve Upchurch and Don Ross did a great job keeping all three bikes ready. Marcus thanks for spending so much time getting the ZX6R dailed in. With only getting three warm up laps to dail it in, the bike was on rails. I would like to think Motion Cyclesports for the dyno time and the use of such a great mechanic. Thanks to Benbrook Car Care for bringing supportive fans and good food. Thanks for keeping my face shield clean Miranda. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif
I could use five pages to thank all the wonderful people that helped put together a great weekend. So instead i'm telling everyone as a whole, Thank you very much for helping and supporting me!!!! I could have never done it without you..

David Hirsch
04-25-2005, 10:56 PM
Congrats on the sweep and the track record.
David

David Hirsch
04-25-2005, 10:56 PM
Congrats on the sweep and the track record.
David

toddcmra698
04-25-2005, 11:04 PM
Congrats Ty......Glad to have you onboard..You need anything let me know.....and we'll c ya sunday.

toddcmra698
Congrats Ty......Glad to have you onboard..You need anything let me know.....and we'll c ya sunday.

Larry Myers
yes sir you looked great out there sunday! so smooth it doesnt even look like you are trying

Larry Myers
yes sir you looked great out there sunday! so smooth it doesnt even look like you are trying

marcus mcbain
04-26-2005, 12:16 AM
Great Job Ty!!! Just awesome. Thanks for riding the wheels off the bike.

Marcus

marcus mcbain
04-26-2005, 12:16 AM
Great Job Ty!!! Just awesome. Thanks for riding the wheels off the bike.

Marcus

burner42
04-26-2005, 01:49 AM
As always Ty, Outstanding! I just sit at the fence and watch and wonder... how the hell does he go that fast and look so smooth?
Good Job.
Myles

burner42
04-26-2005, 01:49 AM
As always Ty, Outstanding! I just sit at the fence and watch and wonder... how the hell does he go that fast and look so smooth?
Good Job.
Myles

Ty Howard
04-26-2005, 02:37 PM
Thank you guys. Five years ago nobody would have believed I was a smooth rider and neither would have I.

Ty Howard
04-26-2005, 02:37 PM
Thank you guys. Five years ago nobody would have believed I was a smooth rider and neither would have I.

Ty Howard
04-26-2005, 02:40 PM
I would also like to send a big thanks to the folks that own the bikes I raced. Thanks you Daniel Sinclair, Gabe McClendon, and Randy Kienest. You guys made it all happen.

Ty Howard
04-26-2005, 02:40 PM
I would also like to send a big thanks to the folks that own the bikes I raced. Thanks you Daniel Sinclair, Gabe McClendon, and Randy Kienest. You guys made it all happen.

04-27-2005, 01:46 PM
Ty, great riding this weekend, it must be the bike! You deserve everything and I am happy to help you.

04-27-2005, 01:46 PM
Ty, great riding this weekend, it must be the bike! You deserve everything and I am happy to help you.