PDA

View Full Version : Raceworx Rox!

Larry Myers
04-25-2005, 10:13 PM
I have to tell ya'll that i would be nowhere with out Jim Cambora of Raceworx. he began helping me at cresson, setting the bike up and also teaching/ telling me how to ride correctly. only then did i begin to win races.ive done dirtybikes but roadracing takes different moves and actions. Jim did his best with what i had this weekend but my bike's having some fairly serious issues that only he can sort out, and trust him i do. When this motor needs a freshening up no ones hands will be near it but him, suspension too. i owe my progress all to him and look forward to having a long relationship with him.

Larry Myers
04-25-2005, 10:13 PM
I have to tell ya'll that i would be nowhere with out Jim Cambora of Raceworx. he began helping me at cresson, setting the bike up and also teaching/ telling me how to ride correctly. only then did i begin to win races.ive done dirtybikes but roadracing takes different moves and actions. Jim did his best with what i had this weekend but my bike's having some fairly serious issues that only he can sort out, and trust him i do. When this motor needs a freshening up no ones hands will be near it but him, suspension too. i owe my progress all to him and look forward to having a long relationship with him.

burner42
04-26-2005, 02:20 AM
Good Job this weekend Larry, You were haulin azz. My objective this weekend was to get behind you and follow, but I had some serious issues this weekend, heck, even if everything was perfect I don't think I could have stuck with you. Maybe its time for a Larry Myers novice or expert poll??
Just kidding, Good Job this weekend and your last race at Cresson too.
Myles

burner42
04-26-2005, 02:20 AM
Good Job this weekend Larry, You were haulin azz. My objective this weekend was to get behind you and follow, but I had some serious issues this weekend, heck, even if everything was perfect I don't think I could have stuck with you. Maybe its time for a Larry Myers novice or expert poll??
Just kidding, Good Job this weekend and your last race at Cresson too.
Myles

Marv Esterly
04-26-2005, 08:32 AM
Larry I couldn't agree with you more. Once I turned to Jim my times started falling drastically. Hail Jim Cambora!

BTW: Good F1 race.

Marv Esterly
04-26-2005, 08:32 AM
Larry I couldn't agree with you more. Once I turned to Jim my times started falling drastically. Hail Jim Cambora!

BTW: Good F1 race.

Frank Newman
04-26-2005, 08:57 AM
I want to chime in. Jim built my superbike SV engine. It was screaming. I don't know how many people I smoked on the straights. Big time fun.

Frank Newman
04-26-2005, 08:57 AM
I want to chime in. Jim built my superbike SV engine. It was screaming. I don't know how many people I smoked on the straights. Big time fun.

Jim Cambora
04-26-2005, 10:43 PM
Thanks guys, I love to know you are having fun!

Jim Cambora
04-26-2005, 10:43 PM
Thanks guys, I love to know you are having fun!

04-27-2005, 04:01 PM
Larry, great ride this weekend! You are really picking it up.

Jim, I had a great time...........Whatever!

04-27-2005, 04:01 PM
Larry, great ride this weekend! You are really picking it up.

Jim, I had a great time...........Whatever!

Ara Tidwell
04-27-2005, 04:34 PM
Jimmy, I wouldn't mind seeing you out there on the track. I know you would have fun as well.

Ara Tidwell
04-27-2005, 04:34 PM
Jimmy, I wouldn't mind seeing you out there on the track. I know you would have fun as well.

will.clark
04-27-2005, 04:40 PM
I can never seem to get in touch with him. What's the trick?

I need a rebuild on my street machine
97 900RR

will.clark
04-27-2005, 04:40 PM

97 900RR

burner42
04-27-2005, 09:10 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by willl.clark:

97 900RR </div></div>Get in your car and drive to MSR, He's always there. Then keep a close eye on him cause he tends to disappear quickly :p
Myles

burner42
04-27-2005, 09:10 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by willl.clark:

97 900RR </div></div>Get in your car and drive to MSR, He's always there. Then keep a close eye on him cause he tends to disappear quickly :p
Myles

Jim Cambora
04-27-2005, 10:02 PM
RaceworX New Hours:

24 hours per day, 7 days per week. Off Thanksgiving and Christmas. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Jim Cambora
04-27-2005, 10:02 PM
RaceworX New Hours:

24 hours per day, 7 days per week. Off Thanksgiving and Christmas. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

burner42
04-28-2005, 07:44 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by Jim Cambora:
RaceworX New Hours:

817.512.4393 </div></div>Jim Cambora... aka The hardest Working Man In The CMRA... When are you going to take that vacation you've been muttering about??? Maybe I could trade some free airline tickets for a little engine work, my wife is a American Airline flight attendant you know? Hehehe
Myles

burner42
04-28-2005, 07:44 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by Jim Cambora:
RaceworX New Hours:

817.512.4393 </div></div>Jim Cambora... aka The hardest Working Man In The CMRA... When are you going to take that vacation you've been muttering about??? Maybe I could trade some free airline tickets for a little engine work, my wife is a American Airline flight attendant you know? Hehehe
Myles

Craig Montgomery
04-28-2005, 09:15 AM
I'd give Jimmy a big kiss if he wasn't so ugly. He made the R1 MUCH easier to ride and the laptimes showed. Too bad the weekend ended on a sour note but that's racing. We'll get em next time Jimmy.

Craig Montgomery
04-28-2005, 09:15 AM
I'd give Jimmy a big kiss if he wasn't so ugly. He made the R1 MUCH easier to ride and the laptimes showed. Too bad the weekend ended on a sour note but that's racing. We'll get em next time Jimmy.

Larry Myers
04-28-2005, 09:29 AM
I was a bit concerned about my "having a long relationship" comment being too much but after I read it later your desire to kiss him makes me look like a manly man............

Larry Myers
04-28-2005, 09:29 AM
I was a bit concerned about my "having a long relationship" comment being too much but after I read it later your desire to kiss him makes me look like a manly man............

04-28-2005, 02:38 PM
Craig, you were flyin! Did you wreck later in the day? Hope your o.k.

04-28-2005, 02:38 PM
Craig, you were flyin! Did you wreck later in the day? Hope your o.k.

Craig Montgomery
04-28-2005, 02:51 PM
Well fortunately there are guys like Jimmy that can tune around my lack of talent.

My day was ended pre-maturely Randy. Drop me an email for the deets.... jcraig49@gmail.com

Craig Montgomery
04-28-2005, 02:51 PM
Well fortunately there are guys like Jimmy that can tune around my lack of talent.

My day was ended pre-maturely Randy. Drop me an email for the deets.... jcraig49@gmail.com