PDA

View Full Version : WILL GRUY USGPRU STANDINGS

Chase Vivion
05-01-2005, 11:10 PM
WILL GRUY JUST CALLED ME TO INFORM ME THAT HE FINISHED 1st IN THE 125 RACE AND 4th IN THE 250 /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif CLASS AT THE LAS VEGAS RACE TODAY !!!! I HONESTLY BELEIVE THAT WE ALL WILL BE ROOTING FOR HIM IN THE FUTURE WHILE SITTING ON OUR COUCHES YELLIN AT OUR TV'S GO WILL GO TO SEE HIM CLAIM A AMA OR WORLD BIKE WIN POSSIBLY CHAMPIONSHIP SO FOR WHAT AT ALL IT MATTERS CONGRATULATIONS WILL AND KEEP UP THE AWESOME WORK MAN WAT TO GOOOO!!!!!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Chase Vivion
05-01-2005, 11:10 PM
WILL GRUY JUST CALLED ME TO INFORM ME THAT HE FINISHED 1st IN THE 125 RACE AND 4th IN THE 250 /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif CLASS AT THE LAS VEGAS RACE TODAY !!!! I HONESTLY BELEIVE THAT WE ALL WILL BE ROOTING FOR HIM IN THE FUTURE WHILE SITTING ON OUR COUCHES YELLIN AT OUR TV'S GO WILL GO TO SEE HIM CLAIM A AMA OR WORLD BIKE WIN POSSIBLY CHAMPIONSHIP SO FOR WHAT AT ALL IT MATTERS CONGRATULATIONS WILL AND KEEP UP THE AWESOME WORK MAN WAT TO GOOOO!!!!!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Pierson Callahan
05-02-2005, 05:44 AM
I just read it as well, Man way to go!

Calling Mr Edwards, Hayden, Schwantz, GRUY please pick up the white courtsey phone!!!

Pierson Callahan
05-02-2005, 05:44 AM
I just read it as well, Man way to go!

Calling Mr Edwards, Hayden, Schwantz, GRUY please pick up the white courtsey phone!!!

cedestech
05-02-2005, 06:21 AM
Congradulations to both him and Tyler,
Tyler came in 4th out of 30 something bikes.

They both beat some VERY fast people with way more
125 experiance then both of them put together.

They both did very well.

cedestech
05-02-2005, 06:21 AM
Congradulations to both him and Tyler,
Tyler came in 4th out of 30 something bikes.

They both beat some VERY fast people with way more
125 experiance then both of them put together.

They both did very well.

CYCLE 1
05-02-2005, 07:47 AM
Congrats Will, must be that fast haircut :p

CYCLE 1
05-02-2005, 07:47 AM
Congrats Will, must be that fast haircut :p

TFox
05-04-2005, 06:36 PM
Way to go, dudes!

We all love it when you go out and show 'em!!

I particularly appreciate your no b/s-ing no smart-aleck talk! You're both well-grounded, well-instructed young people with fine families who contribute to your reserved and pleasant demeanor.

To the front, be smooth, go fast!

TFox
05-04-2005, 06:36 PM
Way to go, dudes!

We all love it when you go out and show 'em!!

I particularly appreciate your no b/s-ing no smart-aleck talk! You're both well-grounded, well-instructed young people with fine families who contribute to your reserved and pleasant demeanor.

To the front, be smooth, go fast!