PDA

View Full Version : Photography at Hallet - I'm back

Ara Tidwell
05-07-2005, 08:00 AM
Hi everyone, I apologize for not doing any real work since Oak Hill. Unless there's some kind of nazi formation who says I can't shoot at Hallet, I'm going to be back in full force. I'm not riding that weekend, so I'll be able to concentrate just on my photography. Right now my website is down, but I'm going to have all that taken care of after my Hallet shoot.

I'm really going to do my best to try to get better quality and more people this time around. Idealy, I would like to get everyone every single time by my camera lens, but that isn't the easiest thing in the world to do and makes for a lot of clutter in the end.

Now there are a lot of people out there who really don't care if I get them or not, because they either already have pics of them or don't care about pictures that much... But if you do really want to make sure I get pictures of you, here is what you need to do.

Find me in person. I'll either arrive very late Friday night or early saturday morning. I'm 21, short blond hair, and about 250lbs... With a big camera around my neck. The AF-1 Racing team and the Sanchez brothers will probably know where to find me.

Anyway... Bring me a piece of paper with your race number and bike description written down. If you send me an email, I'll read it and forget it two seconds later. I don't mean to ignore you, I'm just an extremly forgetful person.

Again, I'll try to get everyone I can, so only if you really want to make sure I get some good pics of you, let me know. It would be kind of hard to manage a list of 100+ people I need to make sure I get. Hopefully I'll get everyone at least once or twice, but if you come up to me like I said I'll do my best to get you as much as possible.

As before, I'll post my pictures in a reasonable resolution with a link to make a donation. I do not expect a donation from everyone or even most of the people out there. I know what it is like to be a broke racer, and I do this mostly for fun, but hey if you like what I did and got some spare change... Awesome.

I will also offer prints for a specific amount. I'm not going to give them away like all the online stuff, but if you want a high quality enlargment you can buy one :-)

FYI here is my contact info. If anyone has any reason to believe there might be some issues with me shooting at Hallet, contact me ASAP.

Ara Tidwell

ara_tidwell@yahoo.com

512-296-7762 (leave a voicemail, I don't anwser unknown numbers)

Ara Tidwell
05-07-2005, 08:00 AM
Hi everyone, I apologize for not doing any real work since Oak Hill. Unless there's some kind of nazi formation who says I can't shoot at Hallet, I'm going to be back in full force. I'm not riding that weekend, so I'll be able to concentrate just on my photography. Right now my website is down, but I'm going to have all that taken care of after my Hallet shoot.

I'm really going to do my best to try to get better quality and more people this time around. Idealy, I would like to get everyone every single time by my camera lens, but that isn't the easiest thing in the world to do and makes for a lot of clutter in the end.

Now there are a lot of people out there who really don't care if I get them or not, because they either already have pics of them or don't care about pictures that much... But if you do really want to make sure I get pictures of you, here is what you need to do.

Find me in person. I'll either arrive very late Friday night or early saturday morning. I'm 21, short blond hair, and about 250lbs... With a big camera around my neck. The AF-1 Racing team and the Sanchez brothers will probably know where to find me.

Anyway... Bring me a piece of paper with your race number and bike description written down. If you send me an email, I'll read it and forget it two seconds later. I don't mean to ignore you, I'm just an extremly forgetful person.

Again, I'll try to get everyone I can, so only if you really want to make sure I get some good pics of you, let me know. It would be kind of hard to manage a list of 100+ people I need to make sure I get. Hopefully I'll get everyone at least once or twice, but if you come up to me like I said I'll do my best to get you as much as possible.

As before, I'll post my pictures in a reasonable resolution with a link to make a donation. I do not expect a donation from everyone or even most of the people out there. I know what it is like to be a broke racer, and I do this mostly for fun, but hey if you like what I did and got some spare change... Awesome.

I will also offer prints for a specific amount. I'm not going to give them away like all the online stuff, but if you want a high quality enlargment you can buy one :-)

FYI here is my contact info. If anyone has any reason to believe there might be some issues with me shooting at Hallet, contact me ASAP.

Ara Tidwell

ara_tidwell@yahoo.com

512-296-7762 (leave a voicemail, I don't anwser unknown numbers)

ysr612
05-07-2005, 08:43 PM
Last time I shot at Hallet it was just like Oak Hill. A dream to shoot. If it is still that way you should come back with some great shots.

ysr612
05-07-2005, 08:43 PM
Last time I shot at Hallet it was just like Oak Hill. A dream to shoot. If it is still that way you should come back with some great shots.

Chris Headley
05-16-2005, 10:12 AM
Just wanted to thank Ara for the pics this past weekend at Hallett. Wow! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif He had two fantastic "I love Me" shots. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif Y'all ought to check out his stuff. Thanks Ara.

Chris Headley
05-16-2005, 10:12 AM
Just wanted to thank Ara for the pics this past weekend at Hallett. Wow! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif He had two fantastic "I love Me" shots. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif Y'all ought to check out his stuff. Thanks Ara.

Cathy Page
05-16-2005, 10:38 AM
Ara:

Can I get in line for pic requests here?

Sat. #27 and #50. Sunday #185

Cathy Page
05-16-2005, 10:38 AM
Ara:

Can I get in line for pic requests here?

Sat. #27 and #50. Sunday #185