PDA

View Full Version : Photos at the banquet

Brooks Gremmels
12-05-2002, 12:53 PM
A professional photographer will be on hand at the banquet from 6:00 to 7:30PM to take pictures of our members with Colin and Kevin. The photographs will cost $10.00 each, with half of the money going to the Injured Rider's Fund. The photos will be printed while you wait. We can thank our fellow member, Irv Arnstein for this service.
One caveat, we had to make these arrangements without the benefit of input from our Hall of Fame guests. We are hoping that this will all workout but if either or both don't consent, the photographs will be taken with their stand-in, Scotty Fisher. If that doesn't work out, we'll retire to the bar until dinner is served. Thanks.
Brooks

Brooks Gremmels
12-05-2002, 12:53 PM
A professional photographer will be on hand at the banquet from 6:00 to 7:30PM to take pictures of our members with Colin and Kevin. The photographs will cost $10.00 each, with half of the money going to the Injured Rider's Fund. The photos will be printed while you wait. We can thank our fellow member, Irv Arnstein for this service.
One caveat, we had to make these arrangements without the benefit of input from our Hall of Fame guests. We are hoping that this will all workout but if either or both don't consent, the photographs will be taken with their stand-in, Scotty Fisher. If that doesn't work out, we'll retire to the bar until dinner is served. Thanks.
Brooks

Allan Stevens
12-05-2002, 01:01 PM
Due to a prior commitment, Mr. Fisher will be unavailable for a photo op but since everyone will be retireing to the bar, this would be a prime oppourtunity to capture yourself with the notorious Carpet Dogs. We are beyond famous, but hey, it will only cost you a beer. :p

Allan Stevens
12-05-2002, 01:01 PM
Due to a prior commitment, Mr. Fisher will be unavailable for a photo op but since everyone will be retireing to the bar, this would be a prime oppourtunity to capture yourself with the notorious Carpet Dogs. We are beyond famous, but hey, it will only cost you a beer. :p

Steve McNamara
12-05-2002, 01:23 PM
Your turn on the Cubans Al.....

Steve McNamara
12-05-2002, 01:23 PM
Your turn on the Cubans Al.....

Scotty
12-05-2002, 01:38 PM
I may have to cancle my other comitment to see who I could be standing in for. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

Scotty
12-05-2002, 01:38 PM
I may have to cancle my other comitment to see who I could be standing in for. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

Allan Stevens
12-05-2002, 01:50 PM
Gotcha covered Macman! Mama dog is in the procurement mode as I am posting this. The best is barely good enough!

Allan Stevens
12-05-2002, 01:50 PM
Gotcha covered Macman! Mama dog is in the procurement mode as I am posting this. The best is barely good enough!

Steve Breen
12-05-2002, 02:03 PM
...don't forget your Idiot friends on them there smokes, big dawg!

Steve Breen
12-05-2002, 02:03 PM
...don't forget your Idiot friends on them there smokes, big dawg!

Allan Stevens
12-05-2002, 02:11 PM
Now don't I always take care of the Carpet Dog Racing fans and supporters? I even throw a bone to the wannbes. Isn't that right Crrrraaaaiiiig?

Allan Stevens
12-05-2002, 02:11 PM
Now don't I always take care of the Carpet Dog Racing fans and supporters? I even throw a bone to the wannbes. Isn't that right Crrrraaaaiiiig?