PDA

View Full Version : Thank you!!

Eric Falt
09-05-2002, 11:01 AM
Faltless Racing wants to thank their sponsors for a great weekend. Raceworx for building lap record motors, Laroy Montgomery and M4 for allowing those motors to breath, Silkolene, Tsubaki, Metzler Tires, Michelin Tires, EBC Brakes, Action Suzuki, Brooks Gremmels and Shogun Racing. Eric Kelcher, thanks for once again allowing us the opportunity to wiggle our toes in the beach sand in Daytona. You do an awesome job and your hard work is appreciated. To the Faltless Racing Team, Rob Bradlaw, Mark Andrews, Chuck Ergle, Laroy Montgomery…you guys do a great job making an SV650 fly with the big dogs. What a great group of guys and friends to have fun with. To my beautiful wife, Diane and to Mark’s lovely wife, Tammy…thank you. You are the support that allows us men to do what we do! Thanks to people like Scott Levine, Chuck McCoy and others for always being available to lend a hand or advice. Great job everyone!! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Eric Falt
09-05-2002, 11:01 AM
Faltless Racing wants to thank their sponsors for a great weekend. Raceworx for building lap record motors, Laroy Montgomery and M4 for allowing those motors to breath, Silkolene, Tsubaki, Metzler Tires, Michelin Tires, EBC Brakes, Action Suzuki, Brooks Gremmels and Shogun Racing. Eric Kelcher, thanks for once again allowing us the opportunity to wiggle our toes in the beach sand in Daytona. You do an awesome job and your hard work is appreciated. To the Faltless Racing Team, Rob Bradlaw, Mark Andrews, Chuck Ergle, Laroy Montgomery…you guys do a great job making an SV650 fly with the big dogs. What a great group of guys and friends to have fun with. To my beautiful wife, Diane and to Mark’s lovely wife, Tammy…thank you. You are the support that allows us men to do what we do! Thanks to people like Scott Levine, Chuck McCoy and others for always being available to lend a hand or advice. Great job everyone!! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Chuck Ergle
09-05-2002, 09:56 PM
Eric, you're making me blush! Thanks for letting me ride your bike. I have lots of fun and get a great workout (those who ride SVs know what I'm talking about!) to boot. Thanks to Mark and Tammy for the dogs and the cookies and the air conditioned crash pad at Hallett (even though Ryan snores and talks in his sleep!). We'll get 'em at TWS! Podium for Faltless!

Chuck Ergle
09-05-2002, 09:56 PM
Eric, you're making me blush! Thanks for letting me ride your bike. I have lots of fun and get a great workout (those who ride SVs know what I'm talking about!) to boot. Thanks to Mark and Tammy for the dogs and the cookies and the air conditioned crash pad at Hallett (even though Ryan snores and talks in his sleep!). We'll get 'em at TWS! Podium for Faltless!