PDA

View Full Version : Thanks at Mid-O

Cathy Page
07-21-2005, 02:59 PM
I owe a huge round of thank you's to everyone who helped me at Mid-O this week.

First, thanks to Winn Racing, y'all are awesome. Mike, thanks too for cleaning up my shoddy looking number plate. Thanks for all your help in the pits guys, and with moving the "weeble" bike.

My Piper Performance SV ran flawlessly all week.

The Pirelli's were sticking well once I adjusted the psi for the cooler temps. (The locals were complaining about the 80 something temps).

AMA Sport put on a great event. Stepahni was awesome answering all of my questions. I thought we were going to get a couple of races cut off the schedule on Tuesday since there had been an hour delay during the day due to a temporary shortage of ambulance coverage. The AMA stepped up and purchaed another hour of track time so we could finish all 13 races scheduled that day. I was very happy since I was racing in # 13.

SPEED channel was there too. Brian Drebber was covering the event. There will likely be a nice piece on SPPED about this event and specifically the Horizon Award. I'll be watching for that.

Cathy Page
07-21-2005, 02:59 PM
I owe a huge round of thank you's to everyone who helped me at Mid-O this week.

First, thanks to Winn Racing, y'all are awesome. Mike, thanks too for cleaning up my shoddy looking number plate. Thanks for all your help in the pits guys, and with moving the "weeble" bike.

My Piper Performance SV ran flawlessly all week.

The Pirelli's were sticking well once I adjusted the psi for the cooler temps. (The locals were complaining about the 80 something temps).

AMA Sport put on a great event. Stepahni was awesome answering all of my questions. I thought we were going to get a couple of races cut off the schedule on Tuesday since there had been an hour delay during the day due to a temporary shortage of ambulance coverage. The AMA stepped up and purchaed another hour of track time so we could finish all 13 races scheduled that day. I was very happy since I was racing in # 13.

SPEED channel was there too. Brian Drebber was covering the event. There will likely be a nice piece on SPPED about this event and specifically the Horizon Award. I'll be watching for that.

Michael Patterson
07-22-2005, 10:26 AM
I was glad to help out all i could. It was a real pleasure having you pit with us. thanks for the great times and tons of laughs.

Michael Patterson
07-22-2005, 10:26 AM
I was glad to help out all i could. It was a real pleasure having you pit with us. thanks for the great times and tons of laughs.

Cathy Page
07-24-2005, 07:30 PM
Here's a few of the CMRA folks after Tuesdays awards at Mid O.
http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b5d905b3127cce934b61d9746000000016108Aatmrdk4aN3

And the "Duke" in the pits.
http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b5d905b3127cce934b6d3ef5b100000016108Aatmrdk4aN3

The Mid-O pit
http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b5d905b3127cce934b6d4974f600000016108Aatmrdk4aN3

Cathy Page
07-24-2005, 07:30 PM
Here's a few of the CMRA folks after Tuesdays awards at Mid O.
http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b5d905b3127cce934b61d9746000000016108Aatmrdk4aN3

And the "Duke" in the pits.
http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b5d905b3127cce934b6d3ef5b100000016108Aatmrdk4aN3

The Mid-O pit
http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b5d905b3127cce934b6d4974f600000016108Aatmrdk4aN3

Jim Falconi
07-24-2005, 09:40 PM
great running Cathy and all the CMRA gang. See you at TWS

Jim Falconi
07-24-2005, 09:40 PM
great running Cathy and all the CMRA gang. See you at TWS

David Hirsch
07-24-2005, 09:53 PM
Great images! The CMRA was well represented and all of ya did a hell of a job.

David Hirsch
07-24-2005, 09:53 PM
Great images! The CMRA was well represented and all of ya did a hell of a job.

Michael Patterson
07-25-2005, 08:32 AM
David
We could have used a good Michelin Tire guy there. The one there didnt have a working tire machine and was limited on stock. Next time we get tires before we go. hehehehe

Michael Patterson
07-25-2005, 08:32 AM
David
We could have used a good Michelin Tire guy there. The one there didnt have a working tire machine and was limited on stock. Next time we get tires before we go. hehehehe

Jeff Duke
07-25-2005, 03:00 PM
Absolutely, Cathy. We definitly had a great time and made it back safe and sound! Also, made lots of new friends from the other organizations and was surprized to hear the respect they have for all us participating in the CMRA!

What a fantastic facility Mid-Ohio is... kudos to all the grounds keepers and staff... sure wish we had a track in our immediate area that was that well maintained and catered so much towards the spectators! Very, very exciting place!

Also, wanted to tell you that you rode fantastic... you're an absolute rocket launcher off the starts, and in the turns... lookout! Race #4 I tried over and over and over to get a pass on you, but you were like a hand-to-hand knife fighter in the corners... great defense! I'm checking my sharkskinz for "Weeble" paint.

P.S. To Frank and all our SV friends, we're gona have to practice our starts if we want a shot at the "Weeble" (at TWS, I'm also getting Mike to check under the seat on her #185 bike for nitro or any suspicious looking canisters!). FYI-Brandon and Cory, no disrepect... but you two guys won't be needing to attend any of our practice starts... because you already "ROCK"! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif Great job guys, at MidOhio!

Jeff Duke
07-25-2005, 03:00 PM
Absolutely, Cathy. We definitly had a great time and made it back safe and sound! Also, made lots of new friends from the other organizations and was surprized to hear the respect they have for all us participating in the CMRA!

What a fantastic facility Mid-Ohio is... kudos to all the grounds keepers and staff... sure wish we had a track in our immediate area that was that well maintained and catered so much towards the spectators! Very, very exciting place!

Also, wanted to tell you that you rode fantastic... you're an absolute rocket launcher off the starts, and in the turns... lookout! Race #4 I tried over and over and over to get a pass on you, but you were like a hand-to-hand knife fighter in the corners... great defense! I'm checking my sharkskinz for "Weeble" paint.

P.S. To Frank and all our SV friends, we're gona have to practice our starts if we want a shot at the "Weeble" (at TWS, I'm also getting Mike to check under the seat on her #185 bike for nitro or any suspicious looking canisters!). FYI-Brandon and Cory, no disrepect... but you two guys won't be needing to attend any of our practice starts... because you already "ROCK"! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif Great job guys, at MidOhio!

David Hirsch
07-25-2005, 11:02 PM
Sorry about that Michael, I tried to send tires with the people that I knew were going.

David Hirsch
07-25-2005, 11:02 PM
Sorry about that Michael, I tried to send tires with the people that I knew were going.

Michael Patterson
07-26-2005, 08:10 AM
Not a big deal. We got tied up and forgot to get in touch with you. There is no need to say you are sorry. We assumed that Michelin would be represented at the track, but you know what happens when you ASSume. hehehehe We will know better next time, plus we now have a tire rack in the trailer and can haul spares with ease.

Thanks David for all you help at the races, We dont realize what we have till your not there. You are most appriciated.

Michael Patterson
07-26-2005, 08:10 AM
Not a big deal. We got tied up and forgot to get in touch with you. There is no need to say you are sorry. We assumed that Michelin would be represented at the track, but you know what happens when you ASSume. hehehehe We will know better next time, plus we now have a tire rack in the trailer and can haul spares with ease.

Thanks David for all you help at the races, We dont realize what we have till your not there. You are most appriciated.