PDA

View Full Version : Missing Front Wheel Stand

David Hirsch
09-07-2002, 10:48 PM
I keep stands for people to borrow and someone borrowed my Pit Bull front-end stand and forgot to return it. I am sure it was an oversite so please let me know you have it.
Thanks,
David
Island Racing Services

David Hirsch
09-07-2002, 10:48 PM
I keep stands for people to borrow and someone borrowed my Pit Bull front-end stand and forgot to return it. I am sure it was an oversite so please let me know you have it.
Thanks,
David
Island Racing Services

cedestech
09-07-2002, 11:08 PM
Hey Dave, It is probably next to Jesses warmers,
Cyr's chair and Jeff Suttons sunglasses.
The person is roasting some tires off, sitting
drinking a adult beverage and wearing the glasses
becasue of the brilliant light from the tire fire.

Do all of your customers know what you do for a day job? You'd be the last person I'd "accidentaly" borrow from.

cedestech
09-07-2002, 11:08 PM
Hey Dave, It is probably next to Jesses warmers,
Cyr's chair and Jeff Suttons sunglasses.
The person is roasting some tires off, sitting
drinking a adult beverage and wearing the glasses
becasue of the brilliant light from the tire fire.

Do all of your customers know what you do for a day job? You'd be the last person I'd "accidentaly" borrow from.

Joseph Browning
09-10-2002, 10:36 PM
Dave-- I ended up with a stand, but it's not a Pitbull. You sure it was a pitbull? I've got too many in my garage right now so I'm gonna ebay it and donate the money to the airfence if nobody claims it in the next couple of days.

Joseph Browning
09-10-2002, 10:36 PM
Dave-- I ended up with a stand, but it's not a Pitbull. You sure it was a pitbull? I've got too many in my garage right now so I'm gonna ebay it and donate the money to the airfence if nobody claims it in the next couple of days.

ChuckMcCoy
09-11-2002, 12:11 PM
Dave - you remember I returned yours, right?

Joe - skip the ebay hassel; let me know what you want for it - just remember I'm un-employed :-(
But I'll pay & take delivery at TWS if we can make a deal. Post response here, or call or e-mail direct.

Chuck McCoy
CMRA #659 Am - and damn fast, too!

ChuckMcCoy
09-11-2002, 12:11 PM
Dave - you remember I returned yours, right?

Joe - skip the ebay hassel; let me know what you want for it - just remember I'm un-employed :-(
But I'll pay & take delivery at TWS if we can make a deal. Post response here, or call or e-mail direct.

Chuck McCoy
CMRA #659 Am - and damn fast, too!

David Hirsch
09-11-2002, 08:51 PM
It is a Pit Bull fork stand. It has Michelin stickers on it.

David Hirsch
09-11-2002, 08:51 PM
It is a Pit Bull fork stand. It has Michelin stickers on it.

Joseph Browning
09-11-2002, 11:24 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by Chuck McCoy:
Post response here, or call or e-mail direct.

Chuck McCoy
CMRA #659 Am - and damn fast, too!</div></div>Chuck- just make a donation to the air fence fund @ TWS and you can have it-- assuming nobody here stakes claim to it (I would assume not, I've posted 2 times now)

Joseph Browning
09-11-2002, 11:24 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by Chuck McCoy:
Post response here, or call or e-mail direct.

Chuck McCoy
CMRA #659 Am - and damn fast, too!</div></div>Chuck- just make a donation to the air fence fund @ TWS and you can have it-- assuming nobody here stakes claim to it (I would assume not, I've posted 2 times now)

David Hirsch
09-19-2002, 07:08 PM
Back to the topic, Has anyone seen my stand?
David

David Hirsch
09-19-2002, 07:08 PM
Back to the topic, Has anyone seen my stand?
David

Eric Kelcher
09-20-2002, 08:13 AM
Haven't seen that pit bull stand but I have been lugging a rear around for a about a year it goes on the auction block I guess at the end of this year.

Dave if you would like I have a pit bull fork lift stand you can borrow this weekend.

Eric Kelcher
09-20-2002, 08:13 AM
Haven't seen that pit bull stand but I have been lugging a rear around for a about a year it goes on the auction block I guess at the end of this year.

Dave if you would like I have a pit bull fork lift stand you can borrow this weekend.