PDA

View Full Version : Daytona Question???

mcstealth
09-11-2002, 10:17 PM
Daytona is coming up soon.

My question is; can I, who has not raced a sprint this year, go to the CCS ROC and sign up??? I have no sprint points at all. I admit I don't know the difference between FUSA and the other one, CRRS?? that flies under the CCS banner.

I've never been to Daytona and would like to go race.

Let me know please someone.

David

mcstealth
09-11-2002, 10:17 PM
Daytona is coming up soon.

My question is; can I, who has not raced a sprint this year, go to the CCS ROC and sign up??? I have no sprint points at all. I admit I don't know the difference between FUSA and the other one, CRRS?? that flies under the CCS banner.

I've never been to Daytona and would like to go race.

Let me know please someone.

David

Jesse Davis
09-11-2002, 11:23 PM
yes, you can race at daytona with now points. but you will start waaaaaaaay far in the back, yer best chance is to enter NOW! its an amazing place, gives ya goosebumps to roll through the tunnel at sunrise.

JD

Jesse Davis
09-11-2002, 11:23 PM
yes, you can race at daytona with now points. but you will start waaaaaaaay far in the back, yer best chance is to enter NOW! its an amazing place, gives ya goosebumps to roll through the tunnel at sunrise.

JD

Ty Howard
09-12-2002, 05:05 PM
You might want to get pre entered because they only alow a certain amount of entries per class. Alot of those positions are taken by riders with points. But the track is a eye opening experience. But my personal point of opinion is that for motorcycles it is a waste of asphalt. Have fun anyways.

Ty Howard
09-12-2002, 05:05 PM
You might want to get pre entered because they only alow a certain amount of entries per class. Alot of those positions are taken by riders with points. But the track is a eye opening experience. But my personal point of opinion is that for motorcycles it is a waste of asphalt. Have fun anyways.