PDA

View Full Version : LSTD track day @ Motorsports Ranch, Monday, Oct. 7th

Jeff Grant
09-13-2002, 11:05 AM
This just in... LSTD has just secured a slot to hold a track day on Monday, Oct. 7th at Cresson. This, of course, is the Monday before the race weekend and the final round of the season!

Secure online registration for this date will be added to our sign-up page in a couple hours:

www.lonestartrackdays.com (http://www.lonestartrackdays.com)

If you're on the fence about attended, you might want to make a decision quickly... we sold our last Cresson date out 3 weeks in advance and had to turn away a ton-o-people.

Jeff Grant
09-13-2002, 11:05 AM
This just in... LSTD has just secured a slot to hold a track day on Monday, Oct. 7th at Cresson. This, of course, is the Monday before the race weekend and the final round of the season!

Secure online registration for this date will be added to our sign-up page in a couple hours:

If you're on the fence about attended, you might want to make a decision quickly... we sold our last Cresson date out 3 weeks in advance and had to turn away a ton-o-people.

UglyR6
09-13-2002, 11:20 AM
Jeff, when is the lstd site going to be updated to register?

guess i'm buying tires this week! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

UglyR6
09-13-2002, 11:20 AM
Jeff, when is the lstd site going to be updated to register?

guess i'm buying tires this week! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Jeff Grant
09-13-2002, 12:11 PM
Secure online registration is now up and running for the Oct. 7th Cresson date (and Oct. 28th at World as well).

Jeff Grant
09-13-2002, 12:11 PM
Secure online registration is now up and running for the Oct. 7th Cresson date (and Oct. 28th at World as well).

waytooslow
09-13-2002, 02:08 PM
Guess it would be easier just to sign over my paycheck and have you can give me back what is left over... Will the suspension option be available for MSR

waytooslow
09-13-2002, 02:08 PM
Guess it would be easier just to sign over my paycheck and have you can give me back what is left over... Will the suspension option be available for MSR

Steve McNamara
09-13-2002, 02:44 PM
I hope so Scott. I will talk to Pete over the weekend,and post something after our Monday event.
As far as the paycheck thingie. No two or three party checks. :-)

Steve McNamara
09-13-2002, 02:44 PM
I hope so Scott. I will talk to Pete over the weekend,and post something after our Monday event.
As far as the paycheck thingie. No two or three party checks. :-)

waytooslow
09-13-2002, 02:58 PM
That would be great, I am sure that alot of folks would like to have assistance it setting up their bikes, I know I would, it seems like voodoo to us slow guys. Hope it all works out. Thanks again for everything.

Scott

waytooslow
09-13-2002, 02:58 PM
That would be great, I am sure that alot of folks would like to have assistance it setting up their bikes, I know I would, it seems like voodoo to us slow guys. Hope it all works out. Thanks again for everything.

Scott

Steve McNamara
09-14-2002, 08:01 AM
"A" group backwards???

Steve McNamara
09-14-2002, 08:01 AM
"A" group backwards???

waytooslow
09-14-2002, 08:28 AM
Gee do we have to.... dang it...!! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif

waytooslow
09-14-2002, 08:28 AM
Gee do we have to.... dang it...!! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif

UglyR6
09-18-2002, 12:27 AM
good thing i checked these boards before signing up!

UglyR6
09-18-2002, 12:27 AM
good thing i checked these boards before signing up!

Steve McNamara
09-18-2002, 07:36 AM
Rick,
It's not posted on our website yet, until the CMRA makes the direction decision.
We might run the whole track day backwards.....

Steve McNamara
09-18-2002, 07:36 AM
Rick,
It's not posted on our website yet, until the CMRA makes the direction decision.
We might run the whole track day backwards.....

Steve McNamara
09-20-2002, 03:16 PM
After the BOD decided on the direction of the next Cresson race, we have decided to run our
entire track day clock wise. All groups!!
It will make it easier to station our corner workers and for the safety of our customers.
A whole new track.....
See ya there.

Steve McNamara
09-20-2002, 03:16 PM
After the BOD decided on the direction of the next Cresson race, we have decided to run our
entire track day clock wise. All groups!!
It will make it easier to station our corner workers and for the safety of our customers.
A whole new track.....
See ya there.

waytooslow
09-20-2002, 05:40 PM
Is that for ALL groups?? Just to clarify this... determines whether I do my first race in Oct.

Thanks
scott

waytooslow
09-20-2002, 05:40 PM
Is that for ALL groups?? Just to clarify this... determines whether I do my first race in Oct.

Thanks
scott

Clayton Werner
09-20-2002, 06:08 PM
I'm a little confused. Don't we normally run the track counter clock wise? So will the track day be clockwise or counter clockwise?

Clayton
Greezy Kitty #93
#376 cmra

Clayton Werner
09-20-2002, 06:08 PM
I'm a little confused. Don't we normally run the track counter clock wise? So will the track day be clockwise or counter clockwise?

Clayton
Greezy Kitty #93
#376 cmra

Jeff Grant
09-20-2002, 09:15 PM
Correct... MSR is not normally run backwards, but it will be this time:

See other CMRA thread here (http://www.frenzy.com/UBB/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=000110)

Since the CMRA Board has decided to run the races counter-clockwise (backwards), our track day will be run backwards as well... this goes for all groups.

We considered only running the A Group backwards, but logistically, it's just not a good thing... + that would make it a new track for everyone, which is cool. So, all groups will be run counter-clockwise/backwards. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Jeff Grant
09-20-2002, 09:15 PM
Correct... MSR is not normally run backwards, but it will be this time:

See other CMRA thread here (http://www.frenzy.com/UBB/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=000110)

Since the CMRA Board has decided to run the races counter-clockwise (backwards), our track day will be run backwards as well... this goes for all groups.

We considered only running the A Group backwards, but logistically, it's just not a good thing... + that would make it a new track for everyone, which is cool. So, all groups will be run counter-clockwise/backwards. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Scott Dennis
09-21-2002, 11:33 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by Jeff Grant:
...Since the CMRA Board has decided to run the races counter-clockwise (backwards), our track day will be run backwards as well... this goes for all groups.

...So, all groups will be run counter-clockwise/backwards. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </div></div>Uh, no. Unless those six and a half-years of college were a total waste, backwards at MSR would be clockwise. You know, big hand on the twelve, then around to the one, two, three... :rolleyes: Further proof that digital clocks are going to be the downfall of Western civilization.

I'm looking forward to it, just don't want to meet someone coming the other way 'backwards' over Ricochet!

Scott Dennis
09-21-2002, 11:33 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by Jeff Grant:
...Since the CMRA Board has decided to run the races counter-clockwise (backwards), our track day will be run backwards as well... this goes for all groups.

...So, all groups will be run counter-clockwise/backwards. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </div></div>Uh, no. Unless those six and a half-years of college were a total waste, backwards at MSR would be clockwise. You know, big hand on the twelve, then around to the one, two, three... :rolleyes: Further proof that digital clocks are going to be the downfall of Western civilization.

I'm looking forward to it, just don't want to meet someone coming the other way 'backwards' over Ricochet!

Steve McNamara
09-21-2002, 02:19 PM
Jeff here (not Steve)...

Ooops... sorry for the typo. Dang Scott... rough week at work I take it?? Leave no stone unturned why dontcha... no holds barred... make some comments about my family now... g'head... I CAN TAKE IT!!!

(it's been a rough week)

Steve McNamara
09-21-2002, 02:19 PM
Jeff here (not Steve)...

Ooops... sorry for the typo. Dang Scott... rough week at work I take it?? Leave no stone unturned why dontcha... no holds barred... make some comments about my family now... g'head... I CAN TAKE IT!!!

(it's been a rough week)

Scott Dennis
09-21-2002, 05:18 PM
Now Jeff, do you really think I'm the type to take shots at your family on a message board? I'm disappointed that you think I would do such an impolite thing... plus, I don't want to get beat up by your little sister. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

And yes, it HAS been a rough week. Everybody else is at TWS, I'm in my office. Ugh.

Scott Dennis
09-21-2002, 05:18 PM
Now Jeff, do you really think I'm the type to take shots at your family on a message board? I'm disappointed that you think I would do such an impolite thing... plus, I don't want to get beat up by your little sister. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

And yes, it HAS been a rough week. Everybody else is at TWS, I'm in my office. Ugh.

Jesse Davis
09-22-2002, 12:20 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by Scott Dennis:
[QB]Now Jeff, do you really think I'm the type to take shots at your family on a message board? QB]</div></div>thats my job!

Jesse Davis
09-22-2002, 12:20 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by Scott Dennis:
[QB]Now Jeff, do you really think I'm the type to take shots at your family on a message board? QB]</div></div>thats my job!