PDA

View Full Version : Big thank you

Pierson Callahan
07-30-2007, 10:45 AM
Much like Andy Galindo it was great to be back, after 10 months of not riding getting on the track was a good time, and I needed it. Sometimes work has a habit of getting in the way.

It was good to see some old friends and it was good to make some new one's!
I need to thank Jimmy to the C for setting up my 125, it constantly amazes me that man can set up any bike for any track. After a 10 month hiatus of riding, I was faster and more comfortable than last year because of him.
The Tomlinson's for there constant hospitality, love you guy's! Garet for showing me a quicker way around the track, Kevin in Tech for checking to make sure my 125's valves had enough clearance, Walter for making me work for the postion, (I never knew a CBR 900RR could take up the whole track like that!) and Britt Rockstar for the Pink Bandana to keep me cool!

And to all those out there that wavied to me as they passed during the practice and races. Thank you it was good to see you to.

Barber here I come!

CYA at MSR

Pierson Callahan
07-30-2007, 10:45 AM
Much like Andy Galindo it was great to be back, after 10 months of not riding getting on the track was a good time, and I needed it. Sometimes work has a habit of getting in the way.

It was good to see some old friends and it was good to make some new one's!
I need to thank Jimmy to the C for setting up my 125, it constantly amazes me that man can set up any bike for any track. After a 10 month hiatus of riding, I was faster and more comfortable than last year because of him.
The Tomlinson's for there constant hospitality, love you guy's! Garet for showing me a quicker way around the track, Kevin in Tech for checking to make sure my 125's valves had enough clearance, Walter for making me work for the postion, (I never knew a CBR 900RR could take up the whole track like that!) and Britt Rockstar for the Pink Bandana to keep me cool!

And to all those out there that wavied to me as they passed during the practice and races. Thank you it was good to see you to.

Barber here I come!

CYA at MSR

Tim Chason
07-30-2007, 12:34 PM
Callafag I hate you /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif and everybody that got to go racing at my Favorite Track :p TIIIMMMMY

Tim Chason
07-30-2007, 12:34 PM
Callafag I hate you /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif and everybody that got to go racing at my Favorite Track :p TIIIMMMMY

Pierson Callahan
07-30-2007, 12:44 PM
Yup got my work lined out so I could make a race, looks to be about time you showed up too.

Pierson Callahan
07-30-2007, 12:44 PM
Yup got my work lined out so I could make a race, looks to be about time you showed up too.

Tim Chason
07-30-2007, 12:51 PM
I had a dream last night That I got to take a day Off :rolleyes: 124 Days Straight /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif Oh yes those where the days /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif Racing, *****in about Trophies, Causing Mayhem /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif
TIIIMMMMY

Tim Chason
07-30-2007, 12:51 PM
I had a dream last night That I got to take a day Off :rolleyes: 124 Days Straight /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif Oh yes those where the days /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif Racing, *****in about Trophies, Causing Mayhem /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif
TIIIMMMMY

Tony Wang
07-31-2007, 11:26 AM
DUDE! I thought you were dead! I'm glad to see you're still around!

Tony Wang
07-31-2007, 11:26 AM
DUDE! I thought you were dead! I'm glad to see you're still around!

Tim Chason
07-31-2007, 01:53 PM
Maybe I am dead /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif Maybe I didnt make it after my crash /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif Maybe this is like the Sixth sense Thing. Maybe Callafag is not Gay /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif Maybe You are Fast Tony :rolleyes: Maybe Falconi is a Man /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif Maybe Just Maybe /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif TIIIMMMMY

Tim Chason
07-31-2007, 01:53 PM
Maybe I am dead /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif Maybe I didnt make it after my crash /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif Maybe this is like the Sixth sense Thing. Maybe Callafag is not Gay /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif Maybe You are Fast Tony :rolleyes: Maybe Falconi is a Man /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif Maybe Just Maybe /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif TIIIMMMMY