PDA

View Full Version : Tyre warmers?

Nohl Haeckel
12-05-2003, 03:08 PM
How long do tyre warmers last on average if they are well taken care of. At some point do the coils not heat to the right temp to warm the tyres properly? I see alot for sale just after " one season"

Nohl Haeckel
12-05-2003, 03:08 PM
How long do tyre warmers last on average if they are well taken care of. At some point do the coils not heat to the right temp to warm the tyres properly? I see alot for sale just after " one season"

Barron Houston
12-08-2003, 08:23 PM
I know Chicken Hawks are a bit pricey..but mine are going on their 3rd season. You get what you pay for. Just be sure you don't lay them on the ground while still plugged in. They cook themselves fast.

Barron Houston
12-08-2003, 08:23 PM
I know Chicken Hawks are a bit pricey..but mine are going on their 3rd season. You get what you pay for. Just be sure you don't lay them on the ground while still plugged in. They cook themselves fast.

Tom Thompson
01-01-2004, 06:57 PM
Tyre Sox will last IF you take care of them. Like anything if abused they break. We have used ours 3 years. Chicken Hawk small bike warmers still look and work like new/2 years.

Tom Thompson
01-01-2004, 06:57 PM
Tyre Sox will last IF you take care of them. Like anything if abused they break. We have used ours 3 years. Chicken Hawk small bike warmers still look and work like new/2 years.

Travis Pierce
01-01-2004, 10:16 PM
I use Tyre Sox. If you need a set, get ahold of me and I can get you a good price on some. I have used mine for the last 2 endurance seasons and sprints.

Travis Pierce
01-01-2004, 10:16 PM
I use Tyre Sox. If you need a set, get ahold of me and I can get you a good price on some. I have used mine for the last 2 endurance seasons and sprints.