PDA

View Full Version : Vintage Racing Question

Giannis
01-02-2004, 11:28 PM
Hi Everyone, new member here and i have a few questins about the vintage class which i plan to race (a couple races for 1year).

I found a GS1100E to modify for the class which is 1983 model (20+years old)

1) What kind of mods would be legal?

2) Does the rims should be the stock size or could be changed to bigger for more choises on tires?

3)Turkey pans arent legal for 2004 so what kind of belly pan that holds fluid could be used?

And another question which doesnt have with the class is that im a A foreign student here and i dont have a life insurance, do i have to get one which it would be lots of $$$$$ or can i race with out one? just wonder.

thanks a lot

Giannis

Giannis
01-02-2004, 11:28 PM
Hi Everyone, new member here and i have a few questins about the vintage class which i plan to race (a couple races for 1year).

I found a GS1100E to modify for the class which is 1983 model (20+years old)

1) What kind of mods would be legal?

2) Does the rims should be the stock size or could be changed to bigger for more choises on tires?

3)Turkey pans arent legal for 2004 so what kind of belly pan that holds fluid could be used?

And another question which doesnt have with the class is that im a A foreign student here and i dont have a life insurance, do i have to get one which it would be lots of $$$$$ or can i race with out one? just wonder.

thanks a lot

Giannis

TRCMarah
01-02-2004, 11:57 PM
Modifications are unlimited. but must remain 1984 or older technology. Any body work is allowed so long as it meets the fluid retention. See page 15 of 2004 Rules Book. Life insurance I believe is optional, health insurance highly recommended. Hope this helps.

TRCMarah
01-02-2004, 11:57 PM
Modifications are unlimited. but must remain 1984 or older technology. Any body work is allowed so long as it meets the fluid retention. See page 15 of 2004 Rules Book. Life insurance I believe is optional, health insurance highly recommended. Hope this helps.