PDA

View Full Version : R6 Jetting

GrassHopper
02-02-2004, 01:33 AM
Although my numbers may help you, they also may hurt you. Working many long hours on the Dyno at Tulsa Cycle Supply I have come to realize over the past 2 years that every bike is completely different when it comes to jetting. Even to of the same make/model/year/exaust intake setup bike. I only changed one stock motor for another on my 99 r6 and had to make significant jetting changes to what was perfect last year. If you need help that will work contact me at the shop(tulsa cycle) @918-834-0367
My new #'s... Main, 144 dynojets/ Pilots, Stock/ idle mixture, 2.25 turns out/ needle pos. Full rich setting on Dynojet needle.

Good Luck.
Nick@tulsacyclesupply

GrassHopper
02-02-2004, 01:33 AM
Although my numbers may help you, they also may hurt you. Working many long hours on the Dyno at Tulsa Cycle Supply I have come to realize over the past 2 years that every bike is completely different when it comes to jetting. Even to of the same make/model/year/exaust intake setup bike. I only changed one stock motor for another on my 99 r6 and had to make significant jetting changes to what was perfect last year. If you need help that will work contact me at the shop(tulsa cycle) @918-834-0367
My new #'s... Main, 144 dynojets/ Pilots, Stock/ idle mixture, 2.25 turns out/ needle pos. Full rich setting on Dynojet needle.

Good Luck.
Nick@tulsacyclesupply