PDA

View Full Version : Rider looking for endurance team or endurance team looking...

Brooks Gremmels
11-11-2002, 02:06 PM
I am posting this message for a new CMRA member:

I am looking for a semi-serious, NOVICE-level endurance to team to ride for in 2003...or I am looking for a partner or two interested in running some endurance races on a semi-regular basis to gain experience and get some track time. Looking to split cost of endurance fees, race gas, etc.

I have a 95 F3 that won't be winning any races, but is fun to ride (about 85 hp). Have about three years experience. I have been out of racing for the past 4 years, raced twice last year. Am looking to get back into the swing of things. Located in San Antonio area. Anyone interested, please contact me.

Mark Lopez
marklopeztxm@netscape.net
210-647-1193

Brooks Gremmels
11-11-2002, 02:06 PM
I am posting this message for a new CMRA member:

I am looking for a semi-serious, NOVICE-level endurance to team to ride for in 2003...or I am looking for a partner or two interested in running some endurance races on a semi-regular basis to gain experience and get some track time. Looking to split cost of endurance fees, race gas, etc.

I have a 95 F3 that won't be winning any races, but is fun to ride (about 85 hp). Have about three years experience. I have been out of racing for the past 4 years, raced twice last year. Am looking to get back into the swing of things. Located in San Antonio area. Anyone interested, please contact me.

Mark Lopez
marklopeztxm@netscape.net
210-647-1193