PDA

View Full Version : TZ 250 for sale

bkovach
12-13-2002, 12:47 PM
$4200 -- '91 Frame, '92 updates. With the bike ready to race, here's a spares list:3 cyllinders (1 new, one used, one used but needs replating), wheels, bodywork, clutch, jets, gearing, crank (specs OK, but mileage is up --rebuild for $500), gaskets out the wazoo, stands. Can make arrangements for delivery.

417-753-2254

bkovach
12-13-2002, 12:47 PM
$4200 -- '91 Frame, '92 updates. With the bike ready to race, here's a spares list:3 cyllinders (1 new, one used, one used but needs replating), wheels, bodywork, clutch, jets, gearing, crank (specs OK, but mileage is up --rebuild for $500), gaskets out the wazoo, stands. Can make arrangements for delivery.

417-753-2254

Linz Leard
12-13-2002, 04:07 PM
Brandon! And you told me a while back that you'd never sell her! If she were a '94 or later, we'd be in negotiations right now. I'm needing a removable sub-frame model. Other than that, I can relay to anyone that this is a very nice bike. Keep me in mind, buddy. Anyway, if she's still around come spring time, give me a shout!

Linz Leard
12-13-2002, 04:07 PM
Brandon! And you told me a while back that you'd never sell her! If she were a '94 or later, we'd be in negotiations right now. I'm needing a removable sub-frame model. Other than that, I can relay to anyone that this is a very nice bike. Keep me in mind, buddy. Anyway, if she's still around come spring time, give me a shout!

SMILEYMAN
12-13-2002, 04:43 PM
Brandon, I am forwarding your ad to a bud of mine who just has to have another 2 stroke...Smileyman

SMILEYMAN
12-13-2002, 04:43 PM
Brandon, I am forwarding your ad to a bud of mine who just has to have another 2 stroke...Smileyman

bkovach
12-16-2002, 07:34 AM
New Baby coming ... This bike HAS TO GO!

HELP me out Linz, Smiles...

bkovach
12-16-2002, 07:34 AM

HELP me out Linz, Smiles...

Linz Leard
01-13-2003, 02:41 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by Brandon Kovach:

HELP me out Linz, Smiles...</div></div>The baby is coming right now? Well...I'm not a doctor, but what the hey, I'll see what I can do. After all, I was there for both of my daughters, so I am pretty sure I can deliver one myself. What? Oh! You mean help with selling your TZ! Okay...I'll pass the word around for ya!

/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Linz Leard
01-13-2003, 02:41 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by Brandon Kovach:

HELP me out Linz, Smiles...</div></div>The baby is coming right now? Well...I'm not a doctor, but what the hey, I'll see what I can do. After all, I was there for both of my daughters, so I am pretty sure I can deliver one myself. What? Oh! You mean help with selling your TZ! Okay...I'll pass the word around for ya!

/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

bkovach
01-28-2003, 08:00 AM
Back to the top! This baby needs a home so my baby can come home! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

bkovach
01-28-2003, 08:00 AM
Back to the top! This baby needs a home so my baby can come home! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif