PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Tire warmers, generator, front stand

jonlampert
12-18-2002, 08:48 PM
WTB: Tire warmers, generator, front stand (I have an SV650, if that matters). Does anyone have any of these for sale? Quiet is preferred for the generator (if I have a choice). Thanks.

jonlampert
12-18-2002, 08:48 PM
WTB: Tire warmers, generator, front stand (I have an SV650, if that matters). Does anyone have any of these for sale? Quiet is preferred for the generator (if I have a choice). Thanks.

cedestech
12-18-2002, 11:29 PM
Long extention cord is prefered if I have a choice. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

cedestech
12-18-2002, 11:29 PM
Long extention cord is prefered if I have a choice. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Apexluv
12-19-2002, 03:00 PM
How 'bout a set of tyre socks highly rated by RRW?

Apexluv
12-19-2002, 03:00 PM
How 'bout a set of tyre socks highly rated by RRW?

jonlampert
12-19-2002, 07:07 PM
You mean those "if you just can't figure out a good enough reason to get to the track an extra hour early every day" TyrSox?

Unless someone has some information that contradicts the RRW article (Dec '02) and letters to the editor response (Jan '03), I'd prefer to to stay away from the TyrSox.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by Jesse Williams #745:
How 'bout a set of tyre socks highly rated by RRW?</div></div>

jonlampert
12-19-2002, 07:07 PM
You mean those "if you just can't figure out a good enough reason to get to the track an extra hour early every day" TyrSox?

Unless someone has some information that contradicts the RRW article (Dec '02) and letters to the editor response (Jan '03), I'd prefer to to stay away from the TyrSox.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by Jesse Williams #745:
How 'bout a set of tyre socks highly rated by RRW?</div></div>

shane carter
12-20-2002, 02:24 PM
contact this guy.
DavidManning767AA@attbi.com
he can't post. He has a set of bandit warmers. and a front stand. Yall discuss it$$$$$$. I know for a fact the warmers work good. They used to be mine. I sold them to him when I was getting out of racing a year ago. Little did I know that one can't get out of racing. This sport is like the mafia, once your inn, you'll never be able to leave. LOL

shane carter
12-20-2002, 02:24 PM
contact this guy.
DavidManning767AA@attbi.com
he can't post. He has a set of bandit warmers. and a front stand. Yall discuss it$$$$$$. I know for a fact the warmers work good. They used to be mine. I sold them to him when I was getting out of racing a year ago. Little did I know that one can't get out of racing. This sport is like the mafia, once your inn, you'll never be able to leave. LOL

Jeff Grant
12-27-2002, 03:48 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by Jon K. Lampert:
You mean those "if you just can't figure out a good enough reason to get to the track an extra hour early every day" TyrSox?/qb]</div></div>[/QUOTE]

heh-heh... good one.

Jeff Grant
12-27-2002, 03:48 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by Jon K. Lampert:
You mean those "if you just can't figure out a good enough reason to get to the track an extra hour early every day" TyrSox?/qb]</div></div>[/QUOTE]

heh-heh... good one.