PDA

View Full Version : Traxxion Dynamics/South Central Axxion Center @ TWS !!!

marcus mcbain
09-18-2002, 12:31 AM
Pete Martins from South Central Axxion Center (Traxxion Dynamics) will be at Texas World Speedway this weekend providing CMRA riders with trackside support.

South Central Axxion Center is providing several specials that were a huge success at our Lone Star Track Day inaugural event.

1)Suspension Tune-Up: Have you paid big $$$ for suspension, but it still doesn’t work for you? Would you like your stock suspension to work better than what the dealership set for you? Has your suspension not worked right since your buddy set your compression and rebound for you??? If so, you need an AXXION Suspension tune-up which includes:

a.Measure and set fork spring and shock sag.
b.Set compression and rebound damping (forks and shock).
c.Discuss changes with you
d.Provide unlimited “in & out” service for each day of service
e.All this for 20.00 per day OR 30.00 for the entire weekend!!!

2) South Central Axxion Center also has shim kits for many rear shocks. This will allow ride height changes WITH a stock shock in many cases. We can install WHILE you wait!!!

3) Penske & Fox shocks and Complete fork service available with Traxxion Dynamics Axxion valves.

For more information contact Pete Martins or Marcus McBain or stop by the South Central Axxion Center trailer this weekend.

marcus mcbain
09-18-2002, 12:31 AM
Pete Martins from South Central Axxion Center (Traxxion Dynamics) will be at Texas World Speedway this weekend providing CMRA riders with trackside support.

South Central Axxion Center is providing several specials that were a huge success at our Lone Star Track Day inaugural event.

1)Suspension Tune-Up: Have you paid big $$$ for suspension, but it still doesn’t work for you? Would you like your stock suspension to work better than what the dealership set for you? Has your suspension not worked right since your buddy set your compression and rebound for you??? If so, you need an AXXION Suspension tune-up which includes:

a.Measure and set fork spring and shock sag.
b.Set compression and rebound damping (forks and shock).
c.Discuss changes with you
d.Provide unlimited “in & out” service for each day of service
e.All this for 20.00 per day OR 30.00 for the entire weekend!!!

2) South Central Axxion Center also has shim kits for many rear shocks. This will allow ride height changes WITH a stock shock in many cases. We can install WHILE you wait!!!

3) Penske & Fox shocks and Complete fork service available with Traxxion Dynamics Axxion valves.

For more information contact Pete Martins or Marcus McBain or stop by the South Central Axxion Center trailer this weekend.

Steve McNamara
09-18-2002, 07:39 AM
A Big Thanks to Pete and Marcus. Those guys had a ton of riders getting off the track with Big smiles on their faces. It's nice to see someone after they finally get their motorcycle handling the way it should.
They worked their butts off!!!

Steve McNamara
09-18-2002, 07:39 AM
A Big Thanks to Pete and Marcus. Those guys had a ton of riders getting off the track with Big smiles on their faces. It's nice to see someone after they finally get their motorcycle handling the way it should.
They worked their butts off!!!

shane carter
09-18-2002, 08:54 AM
Woo HOO! I'll be there with green backs in hand. I didn't know how I was going to get that big bull RSV mille' dialed in. I was really sweating that.

shane carter
09-18-2002, 08:54 AM
Woo HOO! I'll be there with green backs in hand. I didn't know how I was going to get that big bull RSV mille' dialed in. I was really sweating that.

marcus mcbain
09-18-2002, 01:45 PM
Pete & I will be there Friday evening, so if you want to get started early, let us know.

Marcus

marcus mcbain
09-18-2002, 01:45 PM
Pete & I will be there Friday evening, so if you want to get started early, let us know.

Marcus

Eric Kelcher
09-18-2002, 03:26 PM
well I can give a thumbs up to these two Marcus rode with my endurance team in 99 and while Pete's team was in the same class as us in 98 when we had incredible suspension problems Pete overheard what our problems were walked over adjusted the rebound and we were back out racing against them. That is real sportsmanship. Thanks again Pete

Eric Kelcher
09-18-2002, 03:26 PM
well I can give a thumbs up to these two Marcus rode with my endurance team in 99 and while Pete's team was in the same class as us in 98 when we had incredible suspension problems Pete overheard what our problems were walked over adjusted the rebound and we were back out racing against them. That is real sportsmanship. Thanks again Pete

shane carter
09-18-2002, 03:51 PM
I'm going to "try" and get there friday eve as well. Looks like I'm bringing the mystery machine (ancient RV)and its not to fast. So we'll see.
What does yalls setup/rig llok like? that away I can find you.

shane carter
09-18-2002, 03:51 PM
I'm going to "try" and get there friday eve as well. Looks like I'm bringing the mystery machine (ancient RV)and its not to fast. So we'll see.
What does yalls setup/rig llok like? that away I can find you.

Jeff Grant
09-18-2002, 05:10 PM
Shane... it's a big 'ol white, multi-axle trailer that has "Traxxion Dynamics/Southwest Action Center" decals on it... you can't miss it.

Jeff Grant
09-18-2002, 05:10 PM
Shane... it's a big 'ol white, multi-axle trailer that has "Traxxion Dynamics/Southwest Action Center" decals on it... you can't miss it.