PDA

View Full Version : "SCR#$*ED" by Honda!! Give me a break.

mcstealth
09-18-2002, 08:08 AM
You have got to be kidding me. Honda brass dismisses Colins' complete dedication and championship form. No class, no Friggin class. They probably fear that Colin could truly give Rossi a run for his money on equal machinery, whick he could!! Think about it. Colin knows all the tracks and is a proven champion. Nicky knows none or few of the tracks and is a young champion. I'm Happy for Nicky but more sad for Colin.

Colin should blow the last leg of the last race and give the championship to Ducati. Maybe make a 'mistake' and low side in the gravel or something. I hope Yamaha signs him to ride with Checa!

Honda friggin blew it and they will not see a dollar from me. (sorry Ronnie)

David

mcstealth
09-18-2002, 08:08 AM
You have got to be kidding me. Honda brass dismisses Colins' complete dedication and championship form. No class, no Friggin class. They probably fear that Colin could truly give Rossi a run for his money on equal machinery, whick he could!! Think about it. Colin knows all the tracks and is a proven champion. Nicky knows none or few of the tracks and is a young champion. I'm Happy for Nicky but more sad for Colin.

Colin should blow the last leg of the last race and give the championship to Ducati. Maybe make a 'mistake' and low side in the gravel or something. I hope Yamaha signs him to ride with Checa!

Honda friggin blew it and they will not see a dollar from me. (sorry Ronnie)

David

SMILEYMAN
09-18-2002, 09:49 AM
Dude! Chill out! your talkin crazy stuff there...Throw away a championship and lower your market value just to spite Honda? No way. Colin needs to kick some butt at Imola(I hear he is already faster than the track record a his test date) and then find a GP ride. Yamaha probably remembers fondly the AMA Championship he gave them, so maybe they will pony up.
Nicky no doubt deserves his new ride in respect to talent and youthful enthusiasm but Colin would have been the logical choice. He really has been there done that and has the speed and maturity to get the job done right.
Either way, the CMRA will get to watch as the world learns to fear American riders again! Hopkins, Roberts, Edwards, Hayden, may just swing the door for the rest of our under appreciated talent! Smileyman

SMILEYMAN
09-18-2002, 09:49 AM
Dude! Chill out! your talkin crazy stuff there...Throw away a championship and lower your market value just to spite Honda? No way. Colin needs to kick some butt at Imola(I hear he is already faster than the track record a his test date) and then find a GP ride. Yamaha probably remembers fondly the AMA Championship he gave them, so maybe they will pony up.
Nicky no doubt deserves his new ride in respect to talent and youthful enthusiasm but Colin would have been the logical choice. He really has been there done that and has the speed and maturity to get the job done right.
Either way, the CMRA will get to watch as the world learns to fear American riders again! Hopkins, Roberts, Edwards, Hayden, may just swing the door for the rest of our under appreciated talent! Smileyman

derby
09-18-2002, 12:31 PM
Colin would be immediately competitive on the rc211v since he knows the tracks and the tires already.

Nicky is the better longterm investment.

28yo v. 21yo

derby
09-18-2002, 12:31 PM
Colin would be immediately competitive on the rc211v since he knows the tracks and the tires already.

Nicky is the better longterm investment.

28yo v. 21yo

mcstealth
09-20-2002, 07:57 AM
Any chance Yamaha will sign Colin?

David

mcstealth
09-20-2002, 07:57 AM
Any chance Yamaha will sign Colin?

David