Looking for legal information on the club? See “About Us”.
These forms are for PRE-ENTRY only. DO NOT print the forms and bring the to the track. They will not be accepted.Start writing or type / to choose a block
To pre-enter a race you must have your 2020 CMRA Competition License and know your assigned competition number. If you have not renewed or applied for your license for 2020 go to the License and Team Registration Forms page on the CMRA website, complete the 2020 Competition License Application / Renewal, and submit it with this form. To find your assigned competition number go to the CMRA Forum post “2020 – Sprint Competition Numbers”.
All 2020 CMRA events will be AMA Sanctioned. All participants MUST have a current AMA Membership. Pre-entry forms will not be accepted without a valid AMA Member number.
1. The forms in these packages are designed for on-screen completion using Adobe Acrobat Reader™ with certain fields automatically populating and calculating as you fill the forms. TIP: Save your forms with a unique filename.
2. You may not need all forms in this package or you may need multiple copies of one form: • Don’t submit forms that don’t apply to you. • Make multiple copies of the package, complete and submit additional forms as needed.
3. You may also print the blank forms and complete them by hand.
4. PRINT NEATLY. It is important that you print clearly and precisely. Incomplete or illegible forms will not be processed until all information has been received.
5. Sign and date all Form. ‘Electronic’ signatures are allowed using the signature function in Adobe Acrobat Reader only. Cut and paste signatures will not be accepted.
6. Season Entry Checkbox: If you check this box on any form you will automatically be entered in the items on that form for every remaining event in the season. Season Entry is not available if paying by check / money order. Your credit / debit card will be processed for each event payment separately, approximately one full week prior to each event. • To change or revise a Season Entry you must submit a complete new form with “REVISED [DATE]” printed in the top margin of the form. Phone or email requests to change or revise a Season Entry will be rejected. • If you check the Season Entry Box, leave the following fields BLANK: Track, Race Date, Subtotal of all Discounts and Total Amount Due.
7. Transp. #: Enter the number of the transponder you will have on your bike whenever on the track including practice. • If using a transponder rented from the CMRA leave this field BLANK and complete the TRANSPONDER RENTAL AGREEMENT. • If using a different transponder for different races or practice machines, submit a complete separate form for each transponder with the appropriate races / machines entered on each form (multi-entry fee discounts should be applied across all forms as if they were on one form). • You may not share a transponder with any other sprint racer on the same day.
Pre-entry form must be sent as a PDF attachment and the Subject Line must say “Track Name Pre-Entry”. Please note that email is not considered a secure way to send credit card information. No photos of forms. No forms embedded in the body of the email.
EMAIL TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
5900 FRANKLIN AVE #36
WACO, TX 76710
Must be received in the CMRA office no later than midnight on the Thursday one week prior to the event. (9 days prior to the opening of practice)
AT THE EVENT, pick-up your Pre-Entry Package in the registration area BEFORE taking your machine to Tech Inspection.
QUESTIONS? Call 817-570-9779. Office hours are M-F, 9:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Central Time. If you have any specific requests or questions, enclose a note with your forms.