Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: New Rider Mentors Needed

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Hazelwood View Post
    David if you weren't so far I would take you up on that offer. This is the guy that got the warmers from you & wrangles Tigers. My first race wont be until july but I will be corner working at ecr. Just a bit confused on all the different types of races. & of course registering.
    FYI, I'm in the office every day and available to answer any questions you may have....that's why I here.
    Nancy Selleck
    Retired CMRA Administrator (October 2002 - March 2009, March 2010 - July 2018)

Thank you ! I will definately remember that.

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    I invited a trackday guy to race in october of 2011 to come racing. In 2012 he did a few races. This year I have vowed to work with him and be there to support him as he chases several championships. Be warned that this is an emotional sport especially when you put your time and effort into it. It is a great idea and it can help young or unexperienced riders. TWS was a challenge to many riders and their crews and I can appreciate all the hard work that the crew puts in as well as the rider on a weekend!

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    Well said. As a newbie to racing, it's this kind of guidance that I look forward to. With that being said, I'd like to thank Guthrie for getting me involved and for his generous support!

/David
    David Proler, CMRA Expert #65
    Raceworx Galfer Vesrah Sidi Boots Incase
    212 Decals South Central Race Center Pirelli

just wanted to say thanx to all that have volunteered. I havent forgot you, we've just had only 2 riders so far take advantage of this program. Most new prov-novs already know some1 at the track that helps them....

Danny, I would be interested in gaining some help for the ECR race weekend Sept. 27-29. I live in Arkansas, but have visited multiple CMRA races and participated in different riding schools, but want to take the steps for getting my race license. I have PM'd you with more details. Thanks!

Travis I sent you a PM . I will give you a call in a few days...Danny

Bike #
    Sent you a PM Danny. I'll be doing my first race weekend coming up in Cresson and could definitely use the guidance!

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    Chris, I'm local and would be happy to help out if we could make it work!

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    I volunteer to mentor myself from now on and I expect immediate improvement.
    David Proler, CMRA Expert #65
    Raceworx Galfer Vesrah Sidi Boots Incase
    212 Decals South Central Race Center Pirelli