Thread: Roadracing world Advertising

Status
    Expert
    Bike #

Roadracing world Advertising

If the CMRA is aloud to advertise(apparently we’re not?) I think we should have a big obvious add in Roadracing world Magazine for not only our races but also the “track experience” thing. I had to discover CMRA on my own by asking people at ride smart where I could race. Basically, you never see anything from CMRA trying to get spectators or more racers and that keeps bikes off the grid. Maybe a feature in RRWM of some of our faster racers or guys currently in MA who ride with CMRA(Dustin Dominguez)

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    43R
    Dalton,

Alex has contacted RRW and our schedule will be featured moving forward. I'll also speak with John this weekend regarding articles featuring CMRA riders but keep in mind that their editor decides what stories they run. As for using RRW to attract new members off of the street, keep in mind that RRWs target audience is people that are already involved in racing. We need to find ways to reach the street and track day riders and introduce them to racing. The Track Experience is a good start. Other ideas and suggestions are welcome.
    Walter Walker
    Director of Competition
    254-717-6848
    walter@cmraracing.com
    CMRA Ex #43
    Member since 1990