Thread: MSR Houston... please read. *No fuel pumps.* Ceritficates and cornerworkers*

Exclamation MSR Houston... please read. *No fuel pumps.* Ceritficates and cornerworkers*

A few housekeeping things for MSR Houston:

1. We were just notified that the fuel pumps at the track are currently out of service. If you are needing race fuel, you will have to get this elsewhere. NOT at the track.

2. I was not able to get the certificates for the last round printed (disagreement with excel. it won). So I will keep track of who will receive a certificate and email those winners after the race weekend. I will make a list to be able to use for next year as well.

3. We are in desperate need for corner workers for all 3 days. If you or a buddy could help out on any of the days, we would greatly appreciate it. REMEMBER: you can do a corner working day for FREE track day next season!

Thank you all for your support of the club. Go out and enjoy the last round of the season!
    Alex Howard
    CMRA Administrator
    admin@cmraracing.com
    817-570-9779

Certificates are good to go and WILL be there at the track this weekend if you win a sponsored class. Please remember to pick those up in registration. Thanks Alan E for your help!
    Alex Howard
    CMRA Administrator
    admin@cmraracing.com
    817-570-9779