Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 57

Thread: "FINALIZED" 2019 CMRA Class Structure!

  1. #41
    Administrator Walter Walker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Waco Texas
    Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    43R
    Posts
    4,690
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Wanless View Post
    Who made the decision to exclude RS125, TZ125, and MD250(four stroke) from ULGP? we call the class "ULGP" but yet nothing "GP" is allowed? none of these bikes can touch a good rider on a ninja 400... I struggled to get top ten finishes on a MD250 in this class this year. Granted I'm only out there for the fun, but seriously, i hope this could be reviewed.
    Greg,

    Those machines were never allowed in ULWGP.
    Walter Walker
    Director of Competition
    254-717-6848
    walter@cmraracing.com
    CMRA Ex #43
    Member since 1990

  2. #42
    Senior Member Dennis King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Needville, Tx
    Bike #
    727
    Posts
    1,182
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Walker View Post
    Greg,

    Those machines were never allowed in ULWGP.
    I think that's his point.
    Amsoil questions, product applications, or how to order LCRamsoil@gmail.com

  3. #43
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    San Antonio, TEXAS
    Posts
    3,117
    Blog Entries
    1
    Remember when we had something called Mini Endurance and people complained about the closing speeds between 85cc GP bikes and the 100's?

    What do you think the speed diffs will be like now that the $$$ racers used to spend on BBE is allowed to funnel into the ULWE with FORMULA rules?
    The Speed diffs of a ULWGP bike and an 250SS is going to be worse than the Mini Endurance days.
    VonHertell.com
    Road & Track Suspension
    CMRA BOD 2000-2003

  4. #44
    Administrator Walter Walker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Waco Texas
    Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    43R
    Posts
    4,690
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith Hertell View Post
    Remember when we had something called Mini Endurance and people complained about the closing speeds between 85cc GP bikes and the 100's?

    What do you think the speed diffs will be like now that the $$$ racers used to spend on BBE is allowed to funnel into the ULWE with FORMULA rules?
    The Speed diffs of a ULWGP bike and an 250SS is going to be worse than the Mini Endurance days.
    THERE WILL BE NO FORMULA RULES IN THE ULTRA LIGHTWEIGHT ENDURANCE SERIES!

    With the exception of Formula 4 of course.

    Revised and finalized class structure will be posted tomorrow.
    Last edited by Walter Walker; 12-17-2018 at 08:32 PM.
    Walter Walker
    Director of Competition
    254-717-6848
    walter@cmraracing.com
    CMRA Ex #43
    Member since 1990

  5. #45
    To late to put no formulas in ulwe! Like Keith said BBE $$$ in ulwe. When you see a guy riding a R3 SB weighing 125# and of short stature at full throttle and half a straight lead gets passed by someone on a r3 that clearly weighs at least 175# And I stress at least! Of average height passes the 1st rider, someone has assumed ulwe means formula. Put nicely! I have no dog in this fight will never win only race to support the club and hang with friends!

  6. #46
    Administrator Walter Walker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Waco Texas
    Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    43R
    Posts
    4,690
    Quote Originally Posted by Brad Boyle View Post
    To late to put no formulas in ulwe! Like Keith said BBE $$$ in ulwe. When you see a guy riding a R3 SB weighing 125# and of short stature at full throttle and half a straight lead gets passed by someone on a r3 that clearly weighs at least 175# And I stress at least! Of average height passes the 1st rider, someone has assumed ulwe means formula. Put nicely! I have no dog in this fight will never win only race to support the club and hang with friends!
    Brad,

    There were no Superbike classes in Ultra Lightweight Endurance in 2018.

    If you are anyone else feels that a team or an individual is cheating all you have to do is follow the procedures in the rule book and file a protest. That team or individual is then bound by the rules to prove that their machine is legal.

    Making vague insinuations a month and a half after the season is over doesn’t solve the problem.
    Last edited by Walter Walker; 12-17-2018 at 08:46 PM.
    Walter Walker
    Director of Competition
    254-717-6848
    walter@cmraracing.com
    CMRA Ex #43
    Member since 1990

  7. #47
    Touché! My apologies to everyone! Didn’t have a dog in this fight and should have kept my mouth shut!

  8. #48
    Administrator Walter Walker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Waco Texas
    Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    43R
    Posts
    4,690
    Post #1 has been updated with the finalized class structure!
    Walter Walker
    Director of Competition
    254-717-6848
    walter@cmraracing.com
    CMRA Ex #43
    Member since 1990

  9. #49
    Senior Member Allan Boyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Shady Shores, TX
    Status
    Novice
    Bike #
    666
    Posts
    404
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Walker View Post
    Post #1 has been updated with the finalized class structure!
    Thanks to Walter and all involved for all the hard work on this. This seems like a good compromise.

  10. #50
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    San Antonio, TEXAS
    Posts
    3,117
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thank you Walter
    VonHertell.com
    Road & Track Suspension
    CMRA BOD 2000-2003

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •